So-Cal Karting Get Together...

wrxdrew

1300cc's of Angry Bees
Okay, I'm going to go ahead and set Saturday March 27th as a tentative date for the first ever So-Cal Xweb Karting Get Together. I'm going to start taking names so I can make reservations at K1 in Irvine.

Go ahead and post if you can make it.

-Drew

Last edited:
Im there and I am bringing "THE RINGER' muhahahahahahahahahah...Prepare to meet your doom....:excited::nana::guns::doh::D

I got word from my wife that She's taking me to the SF bay that weekend for my now not such a surprise birthday party that weekend. So I won't be in attendance.

If you guys are still interested I can still line everything up. I was thinking 3PM would be a good time.

They do have a non-alcoholic beverage bar and I think hot dogs and other junk food. They supply helmets, but bring your own if you have one (I bring my old motorcycle helmet) as theirs are very much on the worn side.

I recommend the 3 for $50 deal, or you can buy one 14 lap race for $20. Add $ 5.95If you have never been they'll charge you for a year licence.

K1 Speed

Say Will what you say we postpone this event a few weeks so Drew and Denise can attend. Then that will give us some time to get a few more stragglers... JJ

Well in that case we should move the date up and get to racing... No sense in postponing the ass whooping.....:pimp:

Well in that case we should move the date up and get to racing... No sense in postponing the ass whooping.....:pimp:

the problem there is that a lot of us are going on the drive that weekend, thats why the date was set back in the first place!

march 27?

i am new on this site, can you tell me where is the gettting all together??, can you tell me more about it?? i am on it, i will go and meet alll this great people on this forum..
Raphael

i am new on this site, can you tell me where is the gettting all together??, can you tell me more about it?? i am on it, i will go and meet alll this great people on this forum..
Raphael

I believe we decided to push the date back a later.

Drew, if you can edit your post and pick a following week to avoid confusion that would be helpful!

So-Cal Karting Get Together

Are you still getting together on the 27th ??
Let me know, please.
George

Back