SOHC exhaust items

Jeff Stich

True Classic
*SOLD* SOHC exhaust items

SOLD - Item #1: Used Yugo factory 2-into-1 exhaust downpipe unit, can also be used for custom exhaust fabrication work on Fiat X1/9, 128 or Strada SOHC engines; the top 4-bolt flange is the same as on 1974-only X1/9 & 128 factory exhaust manifolds, as well as the Strada 4-2 type exhaust manifold (like the one sold here recently by someone else).

I've included (what was left of) the original lower curved exit pipe & its mounting collar, plus 1 of the 2 collar bolts (that's all I ever had).

$25 + shipping from 92860, payment via Paypal preferred. :)

Photos:

SOLD - Item #2: Used 2-piece 4-into-2 exhaust header pipes assembly for Fiat/Yugo SOHC engines, I believe these were from an Ansa (or Supersprint?) exhaust for the X1/9 (the one with the 4 chrome resonator tips on the rear). I've had this for years thinking I'd use it if/when building a custom exhaust for my 128, but plans have changed so up for sale it goes...

Fairly decent condition, I gave it a quick (not thorough) sandblasting to clean it up a bit, then put a coat or two of gray primer on it to keep from rusting while in storage (this was a few years ago). It does have a few small dents here & there on the pipes, but nothing major. Note that this is a 2-PIECE item, not a single unit; if used when fabricating a custom exhaust for your X1/9 (or 128/Yugo), you'll want to bolt this to a cylinder head (or engine long block) first in order to get the manifold flange spacing correct, then go from there.

$65 + shipping from 92860, payment via Paypal preferred. :)

Photos:

Last edited:
4-2 header still available!

Mrxx19 backed out of buying the Ansa 4-2 header, so it is still available. Martijn, you have "first dibs", I can't remember who else was in line after that...

Ok, can you send me the cheapest shippingqoute to the netherlands and payment details by pm

Back