[Sold] Original Fiat X1/9 Luggage Bags

AZDiverDLR

Low Mileage
Hi! I have a pair of X1/9 luggage bags which I received direct from Fiat in the UK in 1981. They are both in near perfect condition: all zips work, no stains, tears, fading, musty smells, etc. Even the "Made In Italy" labels are still intact.

I'd like to sell the bags but have found it hard to get an idea of prices. I've seen $400 but wonder if that is realistic to ask? Any interest here before heading for eBay?

Regards,
Dave
Tucson, AZ

Last edited:
Sold in 11 Minutes!

Thanks guys. These bags were sold within 11 minutes of posting to a forum member who had been looking for 3 years. I'm glad they're going to someone who will appreciate them. :happy:

Regards,
Dave

Thanks guys. These bags were sold within 11 minutes of posting to a forum member who had been looking for 3 years. I'm glad they're going to someone who will appreciate them. :happy:

Regards,
Dave

Not quite the record here of fastest sale, but close! Those are really cool bags. When my car is ALL DONE I would really like to get some custom bags like those made.

Talk with Yves ...

Not quite the record here of fastest sale, but close! Those are really cool bags. When my car is ALL DONE I would really like to get some custom bags like those made.

He got a custom set made. Not "original", but really nice.

X1/9 luggage

Hello,

Is your luggage still available? Looking for something to fill the trunk of my '82! Please let me know. Thanks, ipro.

luggage gone

Sorry, just saw that it was sold.

Thanks anyway and sorry for lengthening the thread needlessly.

ipro

I'd love to know the dimensions of these bags. If the buyer could PM me with details, I'd appreciate it! I may have a friend that can sew them.

Thanks,
Brandon

Ciao,

Great to read that some X 1/9 friends like these original luggage bags.
As these are very difficult to find we decided some years ago to start a new production in great quality and near to original styling

dKNO2F.jpg

QQhNAD.jpg

o8iCf7.jpg

vV51YD.jpg

s3ZC7b.jpg

uXvOxj.jpg

14N5dx.jpg

Saluti,

Henk Martens
X 1/9 Parts Holland

www.x19partsholland.nl

Those are really beautiful Henk. You know, I like these a lot better than the Schedoni leather bags that everyone freaks out about in Ferrari-land.

Back