somebody have problems to post?...

If you have some problems to post you can do this.

I copy from: jvandyke

***Yes, I can't replay to any posts.****

I have to click reply then really fast stop the page loading to prevent the photo bucket thing pop up.

a temporary relief

Last edited:
I'm having the same problem on my Mac with Mozilla. Using the quick fic Ricardo mentioned.

No problems for me on Firefox

However, I tried Internet Explorer 8 and did see the problem.

Interesting... I have the same problem now

I saw JimWs post saying he had issues with Firefox.. so I tried again and now I have the problem too. Weird.... and very annoying.

Me too,

Using firefox on a mac. The admin knows of the bug and is working on it. Hopefully it's a coincidence and not malicious.

apologies

The guys (Mark F, Eric A, Gregory S) deserve full credit for being on top of this, they have troubleshot it as far as can be done from their end, I am here to join the tech support party :innocent:

I have only just started looking into it, it is doing it to me as well, I am only just starting to dig into the forum's systems to determine what to do about it, but my initial guess is that Photobucket has changed something about their login widget code while we were not looking.

In any case, I will do my best to have this resolved today. It may involve removing the photobucket widget completely if I cannot determine a way to make it behave. We'll see

In the meantime I did notice something else about it. I could not get to my browser "stop" button fast enough, so I had to keep hitting the "back" button instead, apparently (at least over here) if you hit "back" 3 times then it will not load again, and you are left on the post/reply screen.

Stay tuned folks, I will report back as soon as I/we get it sorted. In the meantime, apologies all around for the temporary inconvenience

It may involve removing the photobacket widget completely if I cannot determine a way to make it behave.
Perhaps you can remove it and troubleshoot it outside of "live" xwebforums?

Last edited:
the only way Im able to post is once on the reply page, I have to left click 3x , and I only found that out during this post :wall: its so freaking annoying

Just wanted to be certain it wasnt account specific. BTW I'm running 7 and firefox.... anyone with internet explorer? maybe its a mozilla thing?

thats the plan

Perhaps you can remove it and troubleshoot it outside of "live" xwebforums?

I would love to! I got pulled away from the task after my initial post for a bit, but I am on it now, unfortunately however, it has been so long since I constructed the code for the post/reply pages here, I cannot remember offhand how I did it! :eek: I am going to have to pull up some vbulletin code construction records from off my old hard drive in order to sort this, so please be patient, I am on the case -cracking open a fresh Peroni :drink:- and hope to have this photobucket widget removed from the site as soon as I can...

Just hit ESCAPE

At least on IE8, the ESC key is a shortcut for clicking STOP. That's how I posted this reply, as soon as the reply page displayed I hit ESC and it didn't redirect to Photobucket.

Back