Stainless Tank, Strut Tubes, Headlight Relay Kit and More...

azxhead

True Classic
Louver vents for 78 X1/9

$50 shipped to lower 48... paypal only

480-232-8955

Last edited:
strut tubes for coilover project

fronts were cut and ground to accept aftermarket sleeves and worked well for several years. The one rear unit was cut but never used.

60 shipped lower 48 --- paypal only

480-232-8955 or send pm

shipped without cartridges....

stainless steel coolant tank (sold)

excellent condition...

150 shipped/insured to lower 48 -- paypal only

480-232-8955 or PM

Last edited:
Bob Brown made Headlight Relay Kit (SOLD)

Includes original installation instructions

Can be sold as a set including Hella H4 Glass/Metal headlight housings and bulbs and all wiring needed for 150 shipped/insured...

or can be sold as relay kit only for 75 shipped...

The light housings are very cool in that they have a small bulb socket that inserts from the rear. These could be used for accent lighting or possibly front turn signals.

paypal only

480-232-8955

Last edited:
through the glass mirrors

paid way too much for these on ebay at 250...

the condition of the exterior is only about 6 out of 10 -- but the glass and mechanical operation are flawless. If I was keeping them, I would sand them, prime them and then paint them in a satin/crinkle finish.

125 shipped lower 48 paypal only

480-232-8955 or pm

instrument panels for 78X

one panel has newer speedo, fuel guage and counter clockwise tachometer, and all works perfectly - but it is missing the clear cover. The second one is unmolested with a very clear and unblemished cover.

Both units shipped for $50 to lower 48

paypal only

480-232-8955

Hello azhead,

Would it possible, just to buy the passenger side mirror. If so how much? Maybe we can meet some where in Queen Creek. I'm in Gilbert, AZ

Thanks,
Bert

New Front KYB Struts

Bought new in 2010 - never installed (pics to come later)

make an offer by PM

Combined Shipping...

Of course, if anyone is interested in multiple items, I will combine shipping and will charge only actual shipping/insurance rates. In fact, this is preferable. Make me an offer for the entire lot, I may just take it!!

dibs on strut housings

If you willing to ship to Canada, I pay for extra shipping of course.
Arthur

Back