Sticky clutch, sortoff

htfx19

Herzel Frenkel
I adjusted my clutch pedal to almost zero freeplay. No, there is a tiny stick at the top. It is a bit of for the first 2-3 mm of movement. Otherwise no problem. I've been having this for a few weeks now.
Anybody else had that?
Any thoughts?

Obviously... YOU BROKE IT!

Now knock it off and put it back the way it was!

Geez-louezz...

So my friend... how are you otherwise?

HA!

Seriously... I don't know what else to tell ya... Perhaps now that there is ZERO freeplay, you are OVER-EXTENDING the pressure plate or putting TOO MUCH PRESSURE on the T/O bearing. Try readjusting some more freeplay INTO it and see if the problem CHANGES or GOES AWAY!

And who is that Black Tooth anyhow?

Thanks for the great advise, now my cluch is good. Ha..Ha..Ha

How are'ya Tony?
I am busy building the garage for WhiteX, and that little house attached to it. I don't do much with my car, "waiting till IO have my clean workspace..."
And how is Sharon?
I was with you in that great meet you guys had, sort of hoovering spiritualy over the place..
Be well

Kind words, Herzel...

Thanks, its good to be thought of.

Sharon is about the same... but I have hopes...

Do send us some PROGRESS fotos of your new garage and home... Hopefully you are furhter DOWNRANGE from Gaza...

All my best...

Check the clutch pedal stop at the pedal box... something might be "sticking there". There is a bump pad between the clutch pedal and pedal box..something might have happened to it.

Bernice

I adjusted my clutch pedal to almost zero freeplay. No, there is a tiny stick at the top. It is a bit of for the first 2-3 mm of movement. Otherwise no problem. I've been having this for a few weeks now.
Anybody else had that?
Any thoughts?

Back