Struts, Hubs, and Top Mounts For Sale

Brendan Ryan

Daily Driver
Front and rear early rebuildable struts, the front strut mounts have been removed and welded higher up on the tube. The rear tubes have new perches welded onto them, these are ready for someone to build their own coilovers. These have brand new KYB gas inserts that come with them at no extra charge, you can use them or not, up to you.............$100 for all four, plus shipping.......SOLD!!!!!
IMG_0318.jpgIMG_0317.jpgIMG_0316.jpg
I also have a pair of top mounts for a coilover spring with bearings for the front of the car, good combo with the struts, I can do $15 for both if you buy them with the struts......SOLD!!!!
IMG_0313.jpgIMG_0314.jpgIMG_0315.jpg
I have 4 original top mounts for the stock strut suspension, they are used but in great condition, the rubber on the tops and bottoms of all are looking good........$40 for all 4 plus shipping
IMG_0311.jpgIMG_0312.jpg
Early style hubs, these are the smaller hubs for '74-'78 model X1/9's. They have been rebuilt with new bearings, seals and axle nuts, $125 for both plus shipping
IMG_0319.jpgIMG_0320.jpg
I still have a complete 5 speed transmission, was selling it for $50, I have no takers, so if someone comes and picks it up, they can have it for Free!!! I live in Southern California
IMG_0230.jpgIMG_0231.jpg

Last edited:
I have 4 original top mounts for the stock strut suspension, they are used but in great condition, the rubber on the tops and bottoms of all are looking good........$40 for all 4 plus shipping
View attachment 39692View attachment 39693

Dumb/naive question: I'm planning to replace all four struts anyway; should I go ahead and replace these mounts as well? Are these what Matt Brannon was referring to in his New To You To-Do List when he listed, "Upper strut mounts x 4"? If so, I'm interested!

Dumb/naive question: I'm planning to replace all four struts anyway; should I go ahead and replace these mounts as well? Are these what Matt Brannon was referring to in his New To You To-Do List when he listed, "Upper strut mounts x 4"? If so, I'm interested!
Just inspect them, unfortunately you can’t know the condition of your current top mounts until they are removed from the struts. If the rubber is not misshapen, or severely cracking or damaged, they can be reused

If for any reason the sale to "turkanaman" for the struts and upper spring mounts does not go through, I'll take them. I can pick up locally to avoid the need for shipping them.

Back