Sun is shinning, birds chirping and my X looks just fine...

Various things...

They are all functional.

-Electric Fuel pump
-Front Fog lights
-Blower motor which pulls air from side vents and blows the cool air at the carbs.
-Radiator fan control switch so I can run my fan whenever I so choose.

That's it, the gauges are water temp, oil pressure and voltage and I wired a 12v auxilliary (cigarette lighter style) since the factory cigarette lighter is now my pushbutton start button which works great.

'PeteX1/9

Yes that will come soon....

I've never made a video of my car but soon I will try something.

'PeteX1/9

That's funny...

Thanks for the compliments, no Turbo though. I do hate the cold as I hibernate for six months a year but it does give me a chance to do wonderful things to my X without feeling liking I'm missing any driving weather.

Someday maybe I'll live somewhere warm.:)

'PeteX1/9

Get Together

With any luck I should be rolling by the end of the month. I think I could manage a day trip to Kingston.

Us too.

My wife saw the hotel and got really excited about going, so we're actually going a day early and heading off to Dollywood on Wednesday and she'll do some more site seeing later in the week while I'm up to my eyeballs in all things Fiat. :dance2:

Looking awesome Pete!!!,...one question thou;where is your spare tire?.........in the front trunk?.........LMK,....Thanks

Don't carry one....

I had my X hubs drilled 4x100mm and had lugs pressed in opposite the original 4x98mm Fiat bolt pattern so it is actually both bolt patterns to allow for greater range of available wheels so I have a dingy spare tire that stays in my garage but I don't carry a spare in the car. I'm not to worried about it as I never venture very far and I have a car hauler if need be. The front trunk is a speaker box with two 15" subs and behind the passenger seat are four speakers so no room for a spare tire, (priorities):grin:

'PeteX1/9

I have spacers/adapaters to 4x100 and was thinking on getting a small honda or toyota space saver spare tire also,and place it in the front trunk.Corbeau Racing bucket seats(non-reclinable) don`t allow for any easy access to spare tire on its stock location......Thanks Pete,...

Interesting question?

Now you've got me thinking....

Yes the hoses from the side vents to blow into the rear boot (trunk) at the carbs so I guess my question is does cool air blowing into the carbs cool an engine or have no effect on the cooling of an engine?

I've never had any issues with engine heat but I could put an elbow coming off of one of the hoses so that air will blow directly at the motor and at the carb?

Thanks for making me think about it :)

'PeteX1/9

Back