Thank you Midwest Bayless!

Carl_Auer

Groovy
So, Saturday I started working on replacing my brakes. After two days struggling with the calipers I figured out they were both frozen. So, I ordered a replacement set from Matt. Granted, it was the holiday weekend, and I am in Alaska. They got it out Tuesday via priority mail and right after Midwest sent me an email telling me they were sent, I got a email from Tom (BB4RE) telling me the website grossly overcharged me for shipping and I got a credit through Paypal for $35ish dollars. Here it is Thursday and my calipers are here. Since I can not get the time to install them until Saturday at the earliest, I am grabbing some caliper paint tonight to make them pretty (and hopefully my speed bleeder will arrive from IAP by Saturday).

Thanks Matt, Tom and Midwest Bayless.

yep...

everything I have ever ordered from Matt has been perfect, well packaged and arrived quickly. Midwest is just great IMHO.

Agree, great service, I recently ordered some things and they came within a few days, thanks Matt and Thomas!

Always had GREAT service from Matt.
Usually have parts in hand in 30 minutes or so. :thumbsup:
Drive down, get parts, hand Matt credit card, good to go :D

On the other side of the border as well. While doing an uno turbo conversion I have upgraded my X with unique and hard to find parts from Midwest Bayless. The service was outstanding, and any parts inquiries were answered by email or phone call the same day.
Parts arrived quickly, and were well packaged.

Thanks Matt & Thomas

I'm also a new very happy customer, just received my first order through them and everything is perfect! I can't wait for my second order to arrive and then I might just place another... I know it would be cheaper to have it all sent at once, but I get one posted then find more parts I need as I work on the car :bla:

Anyway, BIG THUMBS UP! for Midwest Bayless :grin:

P.S. it took only 13 days to get to me in South Australia :dance2:

Yeah, these guys are good stuff...always willing to help no matter what, which is tough to find in that industry. Especially when working with speciality type vehicles...

Back