The Best of France and Italy Show

Dr.Jeff

True Classic
The BFI show is coming up in a couple weeks. Normally I'm not able to attend due to it falling right after the SEMA Show. Following a very long tiring week of SEMA, then packing everything up and clearing out, I don't have the energy to make the 5 hour drive to BFI. But this year BFI falls the weekend before SEMA so I might be able to attend. However here is the delima; I'd have to drive over that morning, see the show, then drive back the same day (10 hours of driving). It's been so long since I was able to go to BFI that I don't recall, what time does it begin to break up and people start leaving? I don't plan to leave at 3:00 AM to get there, so I'm wondering if it will be too late. I know the "official" program is slated for 9 AM to 4 PM, but things never follow the schedule. I seem to recall things dying down early? Hoping the more experienced attendees can clue me in.

Jeff,

I normally split around 3:00-3:30, when typically there are between 20-30% of the cars left from peak. Besides, you can see the interior work I've done :).

You are invited! Pancake Breakfast for ALL Fiat fans just a few blocks from the Park. Starts at 6:30 am (really 7:30 if you adjust for daylight savings). We then leave to the park for the opening at 9:00.
  1. Car wash for those "travelers"
  2. Pancakes, eggs, bacon and coffee
Hope to see you there.

Attachments

• BFI flyer 2019 Prox.pdf
    610.7 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
Bob, as always thanks for your hospitality. Hopefully the pieces all fall into place properly Sunday morning. The breakfast is a great way to catch up with people prior to the madness of the show.

Back