The LeMons X1/9 Dyno Results Trophy

Rupunzell

Bernice Loui
Finally got a chance to put this thing together. It's made from the flywheel, one con rod and dead piston from the first engine used in our LeMons car from 2008 to 2009.

The lucky winner gets this trophy delivered via USPS flat rate box. For the winner that is not in the USA, shipping is not included.

So, folks...keep guessing and the dyno curve will be posted after the LeMons race at Sears Point this weekend...:dance2::woot::pigsfly:

lemonsxdynotrophy.jpg

WAIT A MINUTE...

Yur gonna GOLD PLATE this thing aren't 'cha???

Then what will it cost to mail the damn thing?

HA!

Ok. I am going with..........128 Horse Power...

Now Bernice. How does this work. Closest to it with out going over? If so Maybe I should bet 1 horse power......and hope everyone is over.:p

117 at the wheels, assuming...

Assuming, in order of greatest effect... (my best guess at what Bernice and team might conjure)

- Hand me down PBS B3 250-ish degree * .050 cam (power band 5750-7500 RPM)
- 4 bike carbs w/slide throttle
- Ported and polished hand-me-down old-school PBS big valve head
- Milled flat head and decked block = ~11:1
- Cam timing corrected
- Headers and free flow exhaust
- Stock rings with some inexpensive gapless 2nd-ring solution (TotalSeal set would eat 1/2 your budget right?)
- Lightened stock steel flywheel
- Stock style pistons overbore to 86.8 or 87.0 or a hand-me down forged set with wedge domes flycut down.
- 33A Alternator
- Stock crank (possibly bull-nosed or knife edged but not lightened)
- Bosch ignition
- Windage tray

Am I close??! :)

Last edited:
now watch it be 117. i was just taking a stab in the dark, but if im this close to you, im in good company.

"Gold Plating"... whatta ya Kidding... this is LeMons.. Think rust plating..

Just like the wiser sellers on evil-bay, this trophy arrives with free shipping... unless you're out of the service area for USPS flat rate box..

Yur gonna GOLD PLATE this thing aren't 'cha???

Then what will it cost to mail the damn thing?

HA!

OK, Matt where did you find our engine laundry list?

I'll say this, it's over 100 Bhp... what is the torque and what RPM?

Think LeMons racing, where weave and avoiding the weenier dooog car in front of you is a matter of survival.

Assuming, in order of greatest effect... (my best guess at what Bernice and team might conjure)

- Hand me down PBS B3 250-ish degree * .050 cam (power band 5750-7500 RPM)
- 4 bike carbs w/slide throttle
- Ported and polished hand-me-down old-school PBS big valve head
- Milled flat head and decked block = ~11:1
- Cam timing corrected
- Headers and free flow exhaust
- Stock rings with some inexpensive gapless 2nd-ring solution (TotalSeal set would eat 1/2 your budget right?)
- Lightened stock steel flywheel
- Stock style pistons overbore to 86.8 or 87.0 or a hand-me down forged set with wedge domes flycut down.
- 33A Alternator
- Stock crank (possibly bull-nosed or knife edged but not lightened)
- Bosch ignition
- Windage tray

Am I close??! :)

Back