Thinking about having another BBQ

Good times. We even had some shocking guests arive.... Of all people Alex K and Doug the Rat showed up....:thumbsup: And some new people.... Good times had by all. Next one I am having is in two weeks.... Just cause......:)

Smoker

They all heard about the smoker (BBQ Cooker)..That was all you need to say to get them out ....must have been good :)

I have Family in that Saturday however if anyone is in South OC from up north that wants to pop in feel free... Just give me a call and come on over. JJ

949-910-1206

Working on several projects at the same time.... Its been a busy year. Faza is running but I need to source a fuel pressure regulator and a new hose. I then Need to convince Bernice and gang up north to adopt my 850 for some Linkage work and engineering. Then I need to find a qualified technician to diagnose and fix the "Black" car because it runs like crap. Then I need to put the engine and trans back into the Dallara and finish it for its new owner. Then I need to sell this crappy old Porsche that has been hanging around my house for a year and a half and then I need to clean up my Mercedes because I am sick of it and sell it and then I can begin to relax a bit... Oh and I have a few other car I failed to mention....

BBQs will come after I get some more room and less drama around the Garage....:thumbsup::thumbsup:but always welcome over for labor...:drink:

Back