Toronto Fiat chapter

Hi all. Does anyone know if there have been any gatherings this year so far,and if not then when ? I know it was a Thursday event,but I haven't heard anything this year yet. I didn't attend any last year,but I'd like to this year.

I'm also interested....

I'm located in Kingston stuck in the middle of Toronto and Ottawa so I try to attend events on both ends. The Italian Festival in Ottawa is in June but I have no dates of events for Toronto as of yet.

Except....

I am attending an anual car show (non-competetive) in Binbrook just outside of Stoney Creek (Hamilton) on Sunday May 2nd. so hopefully their will be other Italian Cars there seeing as how Stoney Creek is almost all Italian. When I spoke to the organizers they said last year with good weather they got close to 200 cars so it should be good.

I'm trailering up and staying in Stoney Creek with my Dad but if all GTA members wanted to go we could congregate and make an X appearance.

Just Google Binbrook car show 2010, it's being held at the Binbrook fairgrounds if you're interested.

'PeteX1/9

Toronto

1st Thursday of every month, from May till September/October are the larger gatherings. Essentially it's all Italian night for any marque, car or bike. 100+ vehicles is common on a good night. There's also smaller gatherings every Thursday at the same mall, but it's like 1/2 to 2/3 the size. Highway 400 and #7, Piazza del Sole in Woodbridge. Map out

200 Windflower Gate,
Woodbridge, Ontario

Where are you.

Robbie where are you located?

I am in Grimsby Ontario. The Car Quest store in St. Catherines mentioned to me the other day that there was someone in there stor looking for Calipers for an X, was that you?

TonyK.

Grimsby Ontario Canada.

not me

Hi there. No it wasn't me. I live in Oakville. I haven't seen many X's around me .I'm getting mine ready for hopefully a trouble free summer.I also have a 124 Sport Coupe,so between the two of them,I have my hands full.

Hands full too.

My 79 has developed a leak in the thermostate housing. Last year I changed out the coolant pipes under the car. I have some MegaSquirt issues as I take the battery out of the car over the winter. I can't seem to hold a fast idle, car runs okay on the road, just something a bit off. Arrgggg.

TonyK.

Grimsby Ontario Canada.

hands full two

I know my 124 inside out and can do any type of repair (almost),but with the X1/9,I'm very very limited.Up until now,I've been lucky with it. I wish I had an X1/9 buddy near by that could give me pointers on how to do stuff on the X. Oh well,It's the journey that counts I guess.:lol:

Bump for the meet and greet May 6th. Plenty of X1/9 guys there Rob. I'm iffy on making it, but I'll try.

Back