TOTAL A/C PACKAGE WANTED

marvelousml1

Low Mileage
Hi was wanting to add a A/C to my 79 fiat x19 , it has low miles and just would love the comfort they bring in the summer, does someone have one collecting dust ?? or any leads or ideas on what steps to take to make this happen for me. thanks miss maxie marvelousml1:)

If it didn't come with AC...

Then there is no real good reason to install the factory stuff. Going custom will be roughly the same amount of work, and you will be more pleased with the results.

Companies like Vintage Air specialize in this kind of work. I would expect the bill to run around $2000 or more.

Finding all the correct factory stuff and refurbishing it to working order and getting it installed would probably be just as much, unless you are doing the work yourself.

Pete

i have a factory AC car and dont need the AC, id be interested in selling, what is a good price for the AC parts front to back ?

interested in a/c

hi marc! how are u ! hope great!:) i would love to hear more about the ac package, how much would u want for that ? would it fit in 1979? i would think so! lol! please let me know ! all my best maxie. by the way my email is missmaxie1*yahoo.com regards miss maxie l

I dont belive ther would be anny problem fitting it. i have no idea what i want for it, some one come up with a fair price, and remember its all still on the car, so its a total uninstall as well..

price for a/c

hi marc im sorry can u message me at missmaxie1*yahoo.com. i would love to know what u think of a fair price please! thank u miss maxie

Back