TURBO CHARGED>1980 Fiat X1/9 Fuel Injected

DESERTSILVER

Low Mileage
Original owner..Always garaged..Excellent condition,45,500 original miles,Metallic black w/ blue pinstripe,excellent paint, body in excellent shape,no accidents.Turbo charge(Garett turbo/After market) Intercooled/15 psi boost:Wheels/Tires> 195/50/15 Fulda tires: 3 piece Modular wheels (Epsilon): Roll bar: Front and rear spoiler: leather seats : 5 speed manual:3 point harness: Not registered(Too many cars) Not smog legal/no catalytic converter but I have it.K&N oil/air filter: Price:$ 5,000.00 or best offer..Selling "AS IS

Last edited:
He wants to know horsepower numbers from DYNO

Where to people Dyno their cars in the east bay/Oakland, Ca. area?
Thanks

Here are the photos! Good luck with the sale :thumbsup:

The exterior pics are from long ago when the X was a DD back in the 1980s , but the seller states that the X has been garaged and covered since stored so still in the same condition with 45k original miles :)

All interior & engine pics are from this week.

removing that stereo system will take out about 50 lbs....:laugh: and you wont have to amputate your leg....:hmm::hmm:

Turbo info

Hi

Sorry i know you are trying to sell your car but what else have you done with the engine as they are great power figs, what comp ratio are you running, is it a 1300 or 1500 if 1500 what pistions are you using.

I am looking at fuel injection and turbo for mine and it looks as if your is set up very well

Many thanks for your time

Dave,haven't forgotten you..just got busy and was out of town.. sorry... let me know your e-mail address and I'll send you the info..

Thanks mate

Not a problem i know what it can get like email is below
dave(at)nr30rainey.fsnet.co.uk

Cheers

Dave

Hi Desertsilver

Appreciate your sending the mods information to me as well. My email is samee1967*yahoo.com

Regards

Rehan

Back