Two months since Mac's departure...

olerascal

True Classic
...and most of our lives move on.
Enriched for having known Mac.
And enriched by remembering Mac.
Who he was and what he stood for.

Mac's cousin put together a nice music/photo compiliation video.
A 25 minute tribute showing Mac's life from birth.
Best viewed when you can devote 25 minutes
to absorbing and reflecting.
Not only on Mac's life, but on your own.
Past, present, & future.

http://michaelmacintosh.com/ian

Also, couple more pictures from Mac's Memorial service.
These were taken after many had left,
and gave us all a chance to visit with Mom Leslie, Aunt Penny, and Soulmate Rose.
An unexpected bonus was attendance by Mac's prior love, Holly, who early Xweb folk will remember.

macservice.jpg

(Aunt Penny Hoffman 3rd from right)

macservice1.jpg

From left: Brent Barber/Centralia, Gregory Smith/Olympia, Jeff Gebhard/Portland, MikeMittelstead/Damascus, John Allen/Tacoma, Holly Sanderson, Mom Leslie Sickler/RainierWA, Soulmate Rose Sonenthal, unknown blonde, and BobBrown/NewHampshire.

Really neat message, MM!!

Kinda hard to believe that so much time has flown by since our ol' mate Mac passed on.

Thanks for including the pics - it's great for us folks on the other side of the world to put 'names to faces'!!

cheers, Ian - NZ

You forgot to mention, Les E. Zesigler...

... or "lezesig", the alien.

He was standing 3rd from the left between Greg and Jeff in the first photo... (Unless you have the "Alien Photo Filter APP" downloaded to your computer, you won't be able to see him.)

On a more serious note... thanks for the kind and generous words and photos Mike... I still think of him often... and that impresses me a lot. Especially about someone I have never met except in cyberland!

Back