Greg (in Conn)

Bertone curator - X driver
to start saving up for if/when this comes over to the USA :eek:mg:

http://fiat500usa.blogspot.com/

Fiat500USA-Abarth_500C-Concept2.jpg

Fiat500USA-Abarth_500C-Concept1.jpg

FIat500USA-Abarth_500C-Plan_views.jpg

I keep thinking...

I'm going to run down the Chrysler Dodge dealership and put $$$ down on the first cinquecento off the boat, but maybe I'll save my money until that gets here...

Any guesses on when and where we can actually buy these things? I'm still waiting for some kind of info on it.

I'm kinda like those Camaro guys that put money down way before the car was at dealerships, except I'm a dork and I wanna put money down on a 1.3L Fiat.

I tell people at work I'm going to get one of the first ones delivered and all they point out is how gay I'm going to look driving it. I don't care, I saw an olive green one with red sport accents and it looked awesome.

Where do you work?

If someone said that to me they'd get punched for being a bigot a-hole. When will people stop using "gay" as a pejorative? :mad4:

Nice save Tony...

But we know that's not the definition used in this case... but we also know what happens when we assume...:whistle:

call me crazy but I find the hard top more attractive. If I have the means I will be buying one. My car will be paid off soon and my girlfriend is planning on buying a new car soon and she loves the 500. Now if I can just persuade her that we need the Abarth :rolleyes2:

Pass

Ok, I sure love my X and all but I don't get all the hubbub for a "mini-looking" car, regardless of who makes it.

I want mid-engined, rear wheel drive, targa-top (clear option of course), 4.5 0-60 times, 150 mph capable, 30 mpg average, that looks completely unique yet somehow familiar. That's what I am saving for!

J/K kinda...I wouldn't turn one down that's for sure!

T

Now now, Gregory

I'm sure his co-workers are in their 70's. It was just a compliment on how happy and joyful he'll be in the drivers seat. :p

eh

I used to dislike that type of car somewhat but I have driven a Yaris quite a bit now (it is a fleet vehicle at work) and they really aren't so bad.

If I was a "new car" guy...

..I'd consider it.

To me, a newer car would have to small, sporty and efficient, other bases are covered by what we own already.

I'm tryin' Greg...

... and I don't A-S-S-U-ME anything and TRY not to voice OPINIONS either.

Geez... this world lately!

Back