Update-Dyno Day in So Cal

so cal mark

True Classic
okay gang-here are the details on this event;
Saturday, Aug 14th, 830am til ? (all cars will get runs, so it depends on the turnout). First come, first served. When you arrive you will sign in and cars will be tested in that order. It's suggested that if you want to make changes, get there early so you can get a baseline run, make changes and get on the list for the retest. If you don't intend to make changes, you'll get 3-4 pulls on the dyno. Each car will get a full print out after the test. The dyno is a Dynojet, considered the most accurate dyno on the market, so expect accurate results.
Bring any tools you will need and of course any parts you intend to swap out.
Make sure your car is prepped, including checking the air pressure in your tires
Cost is $50 per car. Payment can be cash or cc. CC payments will incur a 3% surcharge
The shop is Rage Performance in Upland. I'll be posting address in the near future. Please respond if you intend to attend so we can get an estimate of number of cars.

Do you know if they work on haltech ecu's at all? Or at least have a laptop on hand to view the fuel loads and data from the ecu?

So Cal Dyno Day-time to RSVP

here is the website/address info on the dyno shop for the Aug 14th Dyno Day. Please respond if you plan to bring a car. I do need to provide a fairly accurate head count.

http://www.whitfieldracing.com/

Wil-they can map your system if you have your program on a laptop. Contact them directly if you have questions

Hey guys/girls, I wanted to bump this notice back up. Please rsvp if you're coming out on Sat. We gotta figure out how many burgers to cook up :eat:

I will be attempting to show up, but I have no funds to pay for the dyno itself. So I will be there as a spectator, and burger eater.

Thanks Mark for your efforts... I will not be able...

... to make it as I wasn't able to fulfill some family obligations beforehand.

My best wishes for a successful event...

Hey guys!

I am setting up another event at the same location next Saturday (Oct. 23rd).

Since the only reason I was able to attend the last event was because of Mark, I figured it was only right that I extend an invitation to you Fiat guys as well. Hopefully anyone who missed out on the last event will be able to make this one.

Same deal as last time:

$50 for 3-4 Pulls with AFR
Rage Performance
8455 Loma Pl.
Upland, CA. 91786
(909)608-7123
9:00 AM until everyone is run

My personal info:

Justin Poole
(951)750-2507 Call or Text
J.Poole88*gmail.com

Please contact me via directly with any questions. I will try to check this thread daily, but email will definitely elicit a response.

Here is another link for more info: http://www.peachparts.com/shopforum/showthread.php?p=2565203#post2565203

Thanks guys! Hope to see you there.
-Justin

For those in attendance, one last small note: Payments will be accepted in Cash or Credit. Credit payments will be subject to a 4% surcharge. No checks.

So, I suggest bringing cash. See you all there!

Back