Updated Fuse Block for Early Cars

Mark

FIATFREAK
Bought this 13 ATC fuse block from Ladapower:

1FD818AC-E199-4DF8-BE37-40D55EFFEDD3.jpeg

http://www.ladapower.com/index.php?...art_product_id=2501&virtuemart_category_id=46
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lada-Niva-L...ash=item33b7d44082:g:qgMAAOSwu4BVhdeT&vxp=mtr

Simple 1 hour upgrade:

C2D84746-E88F-4B9A-AAA6-9FDA488136B5.jpeg

6B032248-E2F3-45E3-947F-EBAF741AE6BA.jpeg

F698B7EF-7FCA-4E34-99D9-BC961317DEE1.jpeg

No more trying to find the half-size 3 AMP fuses

Last edited:
No soldering needed. Just had to make a few jumpers to connect several circuits together on the "source" side of the block. Had to add heat shrink to insulate the terminals due to their close proximity.

I got one too. Just not looking forward to soldering everything over. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
No soldering needed. Just had to make a few jumpers to connect several circuits together on the "source" side of the block. Had to add heat shrink to insulate the terminals due to the close proximity.

Oh, good to know. Thanks,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Mark -- can you share more information about which connections you jumpered?

No soldering needed. Just had to make a few jumpers to connect several circuits together on the "source" side of the block. Had to add heat shrink to insulate the terminals due to their close proximity.

I just copied the original fuse block. I don't have it in front of me, but basically, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, & 9-10 each share an input wire, so you need to interconnect them with a jumper. I'll try to shoot a picture tomorrow night.

Hi Mark -- can you share more information about which connections you jumpered?

28/3

Thanks for putting us onto that supplier Mark.

I installed my fuse block last week. As an added bonus it has an additional 13th fuse (the standard one only has 12). I used this to replace the funky "28/3" fuse that is typically housed in an inline fuse holder under the dash (and everyone invariably forgets about). It powers the interior light and the carburettor fan (and in my case the electric fuel pump).

Dom.

Any idea if this will work for non-AC later model?

Mine doesn't have hardly any of the possible electricals, but it does have the wiring (windows, AC, etc.)

Back