Vanity Plate Ideas

ward00

True Classic
As mentioned in a couple of other threads, I recently purchased a euro import 75 Beta Montecarlo. I'm thinking of getting a vanity plate for it. Only 7 spaces allowed Some of my ideas are "75 LBMC" or possibly just "75 BMC". Which one do you think makes sense, or maybe you have a better idea?

As mentioned in a couple of other threads, I recently purchased a euro import 75 Beta Montecarlo. I'm thinking of getting a vanity plate for it. Only 7 spaces allowed Some of my ideas are "75 LBMC" or possibly just "75 BMC". Which one do you think makes sense, or maybe you have a better idea?
How long is DMV telling you the wait-time is?

I see a ton of "personalized" license plates all the time that make absolutely no sense to 99.99% of the world. But obviously it means something to the car's owner. And that is what's important. So I'd say getting a personalized plate is solely for your own benefit and noone elses. In which case get whatever makes you happy. Perhaps some day over a drink you'll get the opportunity to tell a friend what it actually means (to you). ;)

I would avoid anything that has any resemblance to LGBT lest some troglodyte mistake your plate and take it out on your car…

You could go with 75MONTE, MNTYCL0, MNTYCLO, MNTCRLO

I would avoid anything that has any resemblance to LGBT lest some troglodyte mistake your plate and take it out on your car…

You could go with 75MONTE, MNTYCL0, MNTYCLO, MNTCRLO
I like your 75MONTE, as well your LGBT comment.

I was going to order X1/20 for mine ( it was available last August). But I ordered just the regular Legacy plate (black with yellow numbers/ letters) it was supposed to be a shorter wait time. Ordered last August still waiting.

I've never done a vanity plate. I went with a classic WA state plate from the late '70s since I have a matching Seattle-area Lancia dealership frame. Even the period Blaupunkt stereo is a Seattle model. I guess #1733 was destined to live here eventually.

Scorpion5.jpg

Back