Various Parts: not be specifically for a 1985 model - in SW Fl

airegin

Hey there,
I used to be a frequent reader of Xweb when I had a 1985 X1/9. I no longer have the car but I still have a few parts and have been procrastinating on finding a new home for them. I have not looked up prices in years. I work fulltime and am in school so please forgive me if I’m not super speedy with pics or prices.

4 – CD31’s with center caps purchased from Chris Obert. I’m sure they will need some kind of rebuilding but I never looked into it.

2 - sets (8 total) KYB GR2 struts. 7 are NIB and the last one I took out and lost the box. I had put tape around the threads for protection.

1 - Pittsburgh spring compressor from Harbor Freight, I believe. NIB

1 - early front grill I think from a '74.

1 - set single rail bumper mod I believe I bought from a forum member who made them from a double rail set.

1 - rear trunk floor pan. I replaced this original rusty one with a NOS. I couldn't stand to throw this piece away. It seemed like it could be sanded or blasted and then resealed. I never did it but kept the old pan anyway.

1- original air filter housing with hose attached at top with original clamps.

1 - PBS 4 into 1 header. I bought this new and sprayed it with a good number of coats of ceramic high heat paint. It remains unused.

1 - top motor mount dogbone. I believe I got this from Matt at Midwest. I taped the rubber or urethane and sprayed with the same paint as the header. The tape is still in place.

1 - fuel filler cap - NOS in wrapper.

2 - long gaskets for either the doors or the top. I'm thinking both doors. Purchased from JC Whitney and they remain sealed in the same plastic that I received them.

1 - CNC'd aluminum trunk release trim. ( driver's side door jam). I think I remember ordering this from a forum member who may have made this at his work.

I may have some other parts in boxes and will try to find them. For now I will work on pics and prices. Assuming anyone is interested, I want to be fair to you and to me with regards to price.

I had a quick look at the forum and saw some familiar names. I'm happy to see that some still have the "bug" and are able to get their regular "fix".

Thank you,
Rob L
Located in SW Fl

Last edited:
CD-31, Filler Cap, and Struts

Rob,
I am interested in pricing and additional info on the CD-31s, Filler Cap, and at least one set of struts.
Thanks,

I am interested in the following

1 - PBS 4 into 1 header.
1 - top motor mount dogbone

and the single rail bumper mod..

I will PM you. Thanks...

Hi

Dibs on the CNC'd aluminum trunk release trim. ( driver's side door jam). Please PM me on price.

So far he has not responded to me so I imagine he is busy...maybe tomorrow we will have an update...

Rob's original post said, " I work fulltime and am in school so please forgive me if I’m not super speedy with pics or prices."

I would assume that means he'll take a few days to get back to everyone. At least that's what I'm expecting since he hasn't responded to me either.

Larry

So far he has not responded to me so I imagine he is busy...maybe tomorrow we will have an update...

Thank you

I just got in from class a short while ago....Thank you for the replies and PM's. I didn't expect much response so didn't think I'd feel much pressure to giddyup with prices and pics. However, I'm happy to see that the X 1/9 family is still active.
I probably should've done my homework before posting as I hate to string folks along without info. In the past I've bought plenty of parts and things online but never sold anything so I'm a little unsure how to figure shipping. I'll look into that as well. Just FYI...I haven't sold or done anything since I posted last night other than to respond to one message to say hello. I assume etiquette is to follow the list of replies with regards to who wants what. Sorry to be a pita.

Dude...you must be golden...

...because the PricePostPolice haven't put you up against the wall.
Y'all obviously got some slack here, so no worries.

Of the list you posted, the item with the potential for the highest sale price is the set of CD-31 Cromodora Daytonas.

Nice condition sets will fetch over $1,000, really nice upwards of $1,250+.

Trunk Floor Pan

Please post or email a picture of the trunk floor pan. If it can be repaired with less work than fabricating a new one, I'd be interested.

Thanks.

(email: brian*russellwinds.com)

Rob...

Please post prices asap. We have some rules about that. Thanks!

:wink2:

(credit to olerascal for the catch)

Weren't no catch...

...looked like seller was given hall pass on that.
Having witnessed PricePolicePatrol.
Sorry seller...didn't mean to narc you out.
Perhaps add high estimate prices and OBO to create dialog w/ buyers.

Back