Vendor alert! Auto Ricambi is now carrying X1/9 parts.

Thanks for the announcement. Auto Ricambi is happy to be providing parts for X1/9s as well as the FIAT 500 and new and classic FIAT 124 Spiders. Several of the folks at Auto Ricambi have a long history with X1/9s and it was natural for this passion to grow into an opportunity for supporting the X1/9 community with parts. There are hundreds of new parts available TODAY that were not available yesterday and this will continue to grow.
Thanks for the support, we look forward to growing the X1/9 products.

X1_9 REVEAL.jpg

Hey Brett, I'm curious. I see very little of the Allison stuff listed. Is that all that's left from him, or just all that AR carries?

Hey Brett, I'm curious. I see very little of the Allison stuff listed. Is that all that's left from him, or just all that AR carries?
There is still plenty of Allison stuff in the store, it has just been blended with the other items. Most of the Allison items are still branded as Allison Automotive. If you do a search for Allison, you can see all of the items that are still featured in the store. We have lots of other things coming so check back.
Auto Ricambi has purchased inventories that has put us in a good position to offer more items for FIATs other than the Spider.

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery... :cool: Welcome to the party.
Thanks for the welcome!

But we're not imitating anyone. Auto Ricambi has been selling X1/9 parts since we started - from new brake calipers to fuel tanks. And with the FIAT inventory purchases from companies such as International Auto, DiFatta, Caribou, and most recently Allison's Automotive, it just made sense to offer them to enthusiast around the world. We'll be filling the gaps in the coming months with New items from our European suppliers and from boxes we are still unpacking.

Thanks again!

Thanks for the welcome!

But we're not imitating anyone. Auto Ricambi has been selling X1/9 parts since we started - from new brake calipers to fuel tanks. And with the FIAT inventory purchases from companies such as International Auto, DiFatta, Caribou, and most recently Allison's Automotive, it just made sense to offer them to enthusiast around the world. We'll be filling the gaps in the coming months with New items from our European suppliers and from boxes we are still unpacking.

Thanks again!
Well now I am confused... if this X1/9 support isn't something new, why did Auto Ricambi ask me to make an announcement to the Xweb community as if it were a new line of business?

To quote the AR request (emphasis added by me):
If you don’t mind, could you share some good news, Auto Ricambi has started selling and supporting FIAT X1/9s.

Well now I am confused... if this X1/9 support isn't something new, why did Auto Ricambi ask me to make an announcement to the Xweb community as if it were a new line of business?

To quote the AR request (emphasis added by me):
Nothing confusing in our opinion. Since so many items cross over, we've naturally been selling X1/9 parts for years. Multi relays, heater cores, fuel injection pumps, brake calipers to name a few. The new line of business, is a result of the many inventories we have purchased over the years... why not share the parts we've acquired rather than let them sit and gather dust. And since Auto Ricambi is already having products made for the 124, why not for the X1/9.... things like the short accelerator cable for the FI cars we just had reproduced. You see, for us... this isn't new - its just an expansion of what we already do.

Thanks
r

Nothing confusing in our opinion. Since so many items cross over, we've naturally been selling X1/9 parts for years. Multi relays, heater cores, fuel injection pumps, brake calipers to name a few. The new line of business, is a result of the many inventories we have purchased over the years... why not share the parts we've acquired rather than let them sit and gather dust. And since Auto Ricambi is already having products made for the 124, why not for the X1/9.... things like the short accelerator cable for the FI cars we just had reproduced. You see, for us... this isn't new - its just an expansion of what we already do.

Thanks
r
What happened to Allison’s?

Since so many items cross over, we've naturally been selling X1/9 parts for years. Multi relays, heater cores, fuel injection pumps, brake calipers to name a few.

I can attest that they have some hard-to-find weather stripping that fits the window channel well. (Thanks to Rodger for pointing me to it)

Brian

What happened to Allison’s?
Auto Ricambi purchased the parts inventory / business from Allisons Automotive about 2 years ago and we have been integrating that inventory into ours for some time now. Mark is transitioning his focus to R&D of new parts (compact AC for Pininfarina models, F/I conversion for early cars, HEI ignitions....) and racing his new X1/9. Allisons Automotive service is still open in Upland California, any they are still building performance motors and doing restorations.

Buonasera signori & signore, sono Alessio, 27 anni, nato e cresciuto a Catania. Sono appassionato di motori fin da quando ho messo le mani sul volante del primo kart. Lavoro come barista, ma la vera adrenalina la trovo dietro al volante. Ho appena scoperto che la gamma di ricambi è ampliata anche per ricambi veicoli industriali e altre categorie. Qualcuno ha già controllato le novità? Condividiamo le scoperte, ragazzi!

Last edited:
Back