Vicks open house date?

Hi Jimbo!!!...yes too early for me also,,,,a typo for sure.Thanks for the heads up,will email all locals that i know even thou its still too early.....thanks as always Jim

Its around the corner,..already emailed all my local/DFW TX contacts and most of us are attending.Anyone else?......lets go!!!:dance2:

I'm in.....

like Flynn. I need to pick up some front control arm/ball joints for the white '83. But I'll be in the red '74.

Hi, I was at the open house with my red alfa spider. I spoke to a couple of the guys there with X1/9's....and thats it, I gotta have one now.
What are the most desirable years? carb or injection? Anything to look for/avoid? besides rust.
Any good web sites you can point me to?

thanks

i got some pics but i gave up long time ago on how to upload them here.I can send them to someone who knows.LMK.........Albert

Albert, here's your pix

Zi6_1626.jpg

Zi6_1623.jpg

Zi6_1622.jpg

Zi6_1618.jpg

Zi6_1617.jpg

Zi6_1616.jpg

Pete

I see two problems with the whole open house. First off, my X wasn't there (Booooo!!). Second, I didn't see a beer in anyones hand. Slackers :D

:D
I see two problems with the whole open house. First off, my X wasn't there (Booooo!!). Second, I didn't see a beer in anyones hand. Slackers :D

Well,let me say i told everyone(or almost everyone) in attendance about you wanting to sell your X,just to see if someone got interested.Did my best.......but we who have seen your car came to the same conclusion;"its the cleanest 87 x we have ever seen around".
Also,no pics of anyone with beer on hand but on top of my blue x theres a glass full of it.....and i confess it belonged to me!!!...lol:dead:

We had a good time and made new friends,we even convinced Art to go with steel braided brake lines and at the end of the day he ended buying a set,blaming me for it....hahahahaha.
I also bought my x a "bling bling" all alum radiator:dance2:,.....yes sir!!!........cant wait to put it on.
All in all me missed you and your excellent looking white X.....

Back