Vicks open house date?

I want some

fender flares JUST LIKE THOSE!!! I got a nice shiny stainless steel coolant tank for tradebait!

Thanks for posting the pics Pete.

Tommy

Radiator out the door.

Albert, your radiator just left with FedEx today. You should have it some time tomorrow.

I would have gotten it out Monday, but we were slammed and Andy took the day off (he was sick from his excessive sun burn).

Hope you love it!

Albert, your radiator just left with FedEx today. You should have it some time tomorrow.

I would have gotten it out Monday, but we were slammed and Andy took the day off (he was sick from his excessive sun burn).

Hope you love it!

Got it!!! last thursday after writing a note to the Fedex driver `cause he wouldnt deliver without signature.He was trying to deliver too early during the day with no one at home.....
Still havent opened the box,planning on installing by the end of the month...will keep you posted!!!,...thanks for everything Mathew!!:worship:

Hi Tommy,this are Faza flares and NLA unless someone makes molds out of them.The only one selling flares in USA as of now that i know would be Midwest-Bayless.He bought Bayless molds and is doing them plus he already have some racing(thinner fiberglass) ones available.They are not the same as the Faza ones i have but do the job pretty well.I sold a NOS(bayless ones) set i had months ago to Pete W........and i remember someone from CA was selling another NOS Bayless set weeks ago here.Do a search and see if he still got them...they were very reasonably priced.Good luck!!!....
Would you like $400 for the SS coolant tank?.....lol......later

Yeah, I wish I could've came, but the GF had other plans for me that day :( If I decide to keep my X I'll definitely be at the next one. Kind of on the fence about it right now.

Yeah, I wish I could've came, but the GF had other plans for me that day :( If I decide to keep my X I'll definitely be at the next one. Kind of on the fence about it right now.

Decisions,decisions.....:sigh:,been there when i sold my 88 back in Puerto Rico.....so i know:hrmph:,..........:grin:

Back