Waiting on Parts sucks....

wrxdrew

1300cc's of Angry Bees
I've got a head in the machine shop, an early style right euro blinker coming from Greece, and the left side euro blinker is coming from the Netherlands. Jim's sending me a test pipe to replace my cat, and I've got touch up paint on its way from the South East.

I guess all I'm going to do this weekend is remove my bumpers and maybe swing by Jeff's to see if we can't sort out his alternator situation.

Everyday at work I've got X on the brain. At night I lay in bed and think X. It's freaking addictive. I haven't had anything to wrench on since High School and I've definitely got the itch again.

The baby boy got an awesome room. My wife got to move with me to a bigger apartment. Then she got a new set of living and dining room furniture, and now she's got a new bedroom furniture set. It's about damn time some of my income went to stuff I actually want.

Slowly making it's way west!

PHP:
Location  	        Date  	  Local Time  	  Description    What's This?
LENEXA, KS, US 	     02/24/2010 	1:37 P.M. 	DEPARTURE SCAN
LENEXA, KS, US	      02/24/2010 	6:37 A.M. 	ARRIVAL SCAN
EARTH CITY, MO, US 	02/24/2010 	12:08 A.M. 	DEPARTURE SCAN
EARTH CITY, MO, US 	02/23/2010 	7:09 P.M. 	ORIGIN SCAN
EARTH CITY, MO, US 	02/23/2010 	7:06 P.M. 	BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVE

PHP:
Location              Date        Local Time        Description    What's This?
LENEXA, KS, US          02/24/2010     1:37 P.M.     DEPARTURE SCAN
LENEXA, KS, US          02/24/2010     6:37 A.M.     ARRIVAL SCAN
EARTH CITY, MO, US     02/24/2010     12:08 A.M.     DEPARTURE SCAN
EARTH CITY, MO, US     02/23/2010     7:09 P.M.     ORIGIN SCAN
EARTH CITY, MO, US     02/23/2010     7:06 P.M.     BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVE

Awesome thought Jim but you know your killing me right?

I do what I can Andrew!

:)

Awesome thought Jim but you know your killing me right?

At least you have nice Cali weather and are just waiting on parts to arrive. I am waiting on freakin' Spring to arrive. :(

Well Andrew...

While yur waiting... why not troubleshoot that cooling system leak!

Easy, no waiting and its FREE!

Call Jeff over ta give you a hand!

Everyday at work I've got X on the brain. At night I lay in bed and think X. It's freaking addictive. I haven't had anything to wrench on since High School and I've definitely got the itch again.

Heh I do that to. Keeps me up sometimes.

Drew will come over to help me with alternator Install and I will give marital advice.:rolleyes2::pimp:

Drew will come over to help me with alternator Install and I will give marital advice.:rolleyes2::pimp:

Sorry dude, no alternator wrenching this weekend, all my spare time will be consumed by a super exclusive event I'm going to tomorrow. :wink2::thumbsup::nod:

As far as the marital advice... I already know the source of the problem... I love her too much to say no, and she loves me to much to say yes. Because, after all, she knows the the most time consuming mistress' have four wheels.

Back