Wanted: 1 steel wheel 1978 style.

ninofarina

Daily Driver
Use for spare must be good shape, clean. jj? I already own a set of sweet Campagnolo thanks to jjay. Just not putting them on until I get his special Coil over shocks&springs. Just looking for a spare for my Originals in "case of flat." My spare had a big chunk out of it.

Last edited:
I might have one I will have to look.... Its a lot of stuff to look through..

IT may take some time but if someone else has one chime in..:)

thanks jj.

Matts is $50.00 bucks + shipping. I just want a spare until I put your Campy's on. Also when I do I'll need you to make me those yellow & blue Koni like struts please.
SC.

Matts is $50.00 bucks + shipping. I just want a spare until I put your Campy's on. Also when I do I'll need you to make me those yellow & blue Koni like struts please.
SC.

I cant find the wheel.. I think I gave a set of them to my Painter so that every time I have one of my cars painted he has them so we dont mess up tires....:rolleyes:

Sure. I Have a set ready to go Yellow and blue tested and true...:)

There is a nice transition road from the 55 freeway north to the 22 freeway west. Its a nice left hand sweeper with a little bit of bank to it and I took that turn at 100mpg in the Bertone with the shocks.. Truely they give you a new found confidence. I wish you could have go for a ride in my car that day you came out. They were installed and handling great...........

I have street ones that are not quite as lowered on ebay now for 650 But the others are much nicer because they give you a true 2 inch lower stance in the front with no compromises.....:)

What do they look like?

What's special about a '78? I have five wheels (i don't know what they are, but they have Bertone emblems in the center) from my 1979 and you can have one for the price of shipping if it's what you're looking for

What's special about a '78? I have five wheels (i don't know what they are, but they have Bertone emblems in the center) from my 1979 and you can have one for the price of shipping if it's what you're looking for

'79 wheels (if original) will be the cloverleaf style, different from the steelies used on the '74-'78 1300 cars.

Back