Wanted Seat covers

Tribalwars

Ron Smith
I am Looking for new seat covers that look like this. And door cards. If anyone knows where I can find them please:help::help:
1980-Fiat-Bertone-20007792-351_zpsb0c46a8e.jpg

seat covers

I think your only option is going to be a custom/professional upholstery shop. You can search far and wide for OE replacements or to-order replacements but in that exact OEM arrangement and color...good luck!

If you're willing to go non oem style. the guy on ebay actually makes nice stuff. He only does single color, two tone inserts, and his diamond stitch pattern (not like OE). I had him do mine in all black with red stitching:

3C5010E3-6666-4C09-8FB7-082CB1B5C54E-953-000000AD0B0E86DE.jpg

If you need the door cards done, you could request extra matching material.

Another option is to ship all your stuff to JJ's upholstery guy, who is offering good deals right now. This might be the most inexpensive option if you want OEM style. It looks like they do great work, and the price is very good (probably much beter than you'd find locally)

good luck and let us know how you make out

Ron,

As AleX1/9 suggested, you might want to check out an auto upholstery shop. That's what I did and was very satisfied.

A lot of the seat covers on the Internet look like a universal seat cover you slip over the existing and they never seem to tuck in correctly in all the right places. Others just look like a cheap product.

If you have any auto upholstery shops near where you live, why not get some quotes??? You might be surprised at how reasonable a price it can turn out.

Mike

Thanks Mike I am going to do that. I am just worried about matching the wall behind the seats and the spare tire cover. Do you know if it is a big job to recover that area behind the seats. I might try to do it my self just do not have a lot of funds to pay someone to do it for me.

I've got set from a chap in UK, not new but decent shape. Too light for me. I am away now, so can't take a picture.

Back