wanted top latches and hooks

Rob 124 AC

True Classic
Hey folks any tops lying around that are in no need of? My friend is custom building another targa and would like to buy just the hinges and hooks.

Rob, I should have some. Are you looking for the front and rear mounting hardware, on the top and the car, or exactly which parts? I think I have all of it but need to confirm. So if you message me with the details of what you want I can check.

Hinges?
I have new front latches and rear hooks. I may even have used ones. But I can't imagine hinges...
Possibly you can send or post a picture of the hinge you want, or even an original Fiat part number, to assist in identification?

Hinges?
I have new front latches and rear hooks. I may even have used ones. But I can't imagine hinges...
Possibly you can send or post a picture of the hinge you want, or even an original Fiat part number, to assist in identification?

Hey Chris I mean latches ( I guess hinges is the wrong word)

So yes two front used latches, 2 rear used hooks. These all bolt to the top ( I know you know that)

Thanks

Rob,
Everything used I currently have on hand is attached to a used hard top. Since I have those inventoried, I would rather not start parting them out as long as I still have the stuff new.
I am sure someone else here has them used.

Hey folks any tops lying around that are in no need of? My friend is custom building another targa and would like to buy just the hinges and hooks.
If you can't find any here you might try the Stratos folks. The Stratos use the X top latches to hold the front bonnet down.
You may have to pay a bit more from them though? Kinda like sourcing the SAME part you need for your Fiat from a Ferrari supplier. Or covered 850 headlights from a Lamborghini parts supplier.

Do you need the part that bolts to the top of the windshield frames or just the latches and hooks that bolt to the roof?

Back