WAX?

I use Blue Ribbon Stay on glaze its a wax and oxidation remover as a cleaner wax it will last close to a year. On top of that Colinite wax it retains an exelent shine for over 6 months something like Miguires lasts about a month. I use these on all my cars and have been for years.

On mine (same year and color combination as the Queen) I use Turtle Wax Ice paste wax (also available in liquid, which I have not tried) and it looks spectacular. The wax came with a microfiber cloth, and I would suggest buying a few more. I found a 5-pack at Target for not much money. To get this wax to shine you have to use microfiber cloths, if you use regular cotton (old T-shirts) it looks like you just smeared vaseline on the paint.

I'm very happy with the Meguiar's products and only ever use paste wax with microfiber cloths. I have a few kinds that I love:

Meguiars Gold is great and Meguiars NXT is awesome too. The best stuff I use though I bought at The Toronto International Auto show and it's called "World's best wax" and it leaves no white flaky residue in little crevases that don't get rubbed out after it dries. Unfortunately I don't think you can buy it in stores and I paid $60 for a small container so I only use it for my big competitive car shows.

Back