Wheels 4 Sale

Jeff Stich

True Classic
Re-posting for a friend from his ad over on the Mirafiori.com forum:

[SIZE=+1]Wheel preBay[/SIZE]
Email: ronhorowitz*yahoo.com
Date: Sat Jul 27 09:31 PDT 2013

Hey Guys,

Set of four BWA 5.5x13 wheels for sale. Look like they're in OK condition, though I haven't checked them for run out with a dial gage or anything. They were repainted by a previous owner in gun-metal. Looks like he did an OK job. Looks like they haven't been mounted since painting. I don't really know what these things are worth. $350?

I've also got a single BWA 14x6. It might make a good spare if you've got 14" alloys with the steel 13" spare. $100?

Also, set of five Lancia 8-spoke alloys with center caps. Center caps are faded, but they're there. The silver is off the wheels, but the original primer is still there. If they go on eBay, I'll paint them to make them pretty, but I'd rather not. $300?

I'll have to do a little digging, but I think I might have a set of 13 inch "iron cross" wheels, also.

If there's any interest, I can see about getting a few photos up.

Please email on ron_horowitzATyahoo.com

Jeff, are these the Style of the BWA wheels you have? If so I'm interested. PM coming your way.

comparison.jpg

Yeah, I saw that and have e-mailed Ron. Didn't know if you knew what style BWA wheels he had.

Sorry...

You asked (above) what style of BWA wheels **I** had (I don't have any), and you PM'd me instead of emailing Ron as the ad says to do. I don't know which style Ron has available, I only reposted his ad exactly word-for-word as I saw it posted elsewhere. Hopefully he has the 4-spoke style you're looking for. :thumbsup:

Wheel follow up

TO avoid confusion, I'll post here, too. Revised list:

Set of four BWA 4-spoke 5.5x13 wheels in gun-metal: $350

Single BWA 4-spoke 14x6: $100

Per inquiry, I also have one or two sets of BWA 14x5.5 "turbo" wheels, but they'd be a little expensive. I'm not in a hurry to sell those. If you're dying for a set, they're just collecting dust, not doing anyone any good, so I could be persuaded.

Set of five Lancia 8-spoke alloys, need paint, with center caps: $300

13x5.5 Speedline "iron cross" set of five, pretty nice, with nice caps $450

13x5.5 Speedline "iron cross" set of four, some curb damage, with OK caps $275

13x5.5 Speedline "iron cross" set of four with tires (local pickup only) 2x with Michelin X's, one Brigestone, one mystery tire, maybe OK for spare. Other tires appear servicable. With caps. $400 (If you need 'em shipped, same price and I keep the tires.)

(3x) 13x5 offset 27 Dinos: buy one or two from you or sell you mine

(3x) 14x5.5 Lancia Cromodoras (similar to GTV6): buy one or two from you or sell you mine

Set of four 14x6 dish-style Alfettas (4*98), silver or gold, $350

15x6 Alfa Romeo Panasports (105/115) OK condition, unservicable tires mounted, (local pickup, or add $100 for tire removal/disposal) $350

Pair of Campagnolo Abarth wheels, appear to be original, NOS, never mounted with tires or mounted to a car. Similar to the recent aluminum reproductions, though these are "real" ones. Much more expensive than "fakes", and prefer to sell to someone with a "real" car. Inquire if you're serious.

Photos should be available after next weekend.

Might as well mention that I'm thinking of selling one of my '74 X1/9's, too. I'm not sure which one. It'll be one of the yellow and black ones. All currently have four-spoke alloys, 1500's, and 4-speeds with weak 3rd gears. All are running, driving, and currently registered. Email if you have to have one.

Please email me directly on ron_horowitz*yahoo.com

Ron

Photos can be found here:http://s1335.photobucket.com/user/ronhorowitz/library/#/user/ronhorowitz/library/Wheels?sort=3&page=1&_suid=137581486604002691289815388178

After a bit more digging, I discovered a pair of NOS CD51's, so I have a set of 5 of those. Also, it appears I had another set of four of the FPS 14x6 four spokes, so I actually have a set of five of those.

Re shipping, I just received notice that I'll be loosing storage in a couple of weeks, so I may be busy for the next couple of weekends (hopefully, I won't miss Monterey!) and may not be able to ship things out immediately. That should buy you a little more time if you have to save up a few more pennies, as I doubt I'll have time for fleabay listings anytime soon!

Revised revision:

Set of four BWA four-spoke 13x5.5 wheels in gun-metal: $350 (may be sold)

Set of five BWA four-spoke 14x6 $525

Set of five 14x5.5 Lancia CD51's: $850

Set of five Lancia 8-spoke alloys, need paint, with center caps: $300

Set of five 13x5.5 Speedline "iron cross", pretty nice, with nice caps $450

Set of four 13x5.5 Speedline "iron cross", curb damage, with OK caps $275

Set of four 13x5.5 Speedline "iron cross" with tires (local pickup only) 2x with Michelin X, one Brigestone, one mystery tire, maybe OK for spare. Other tires appear servicable. With caps. $400 (If you need 'em shipped, same price and I keep the tires.)

(3x) 13x5 offset 27 Dinos: buy one or two from you or sell you mine

Set of four 14x6 dish-style Alfettas (4*98), silver or gold, $350

Set of four 15x6 Alfa Romeo Panasports (105/115) OK condition, unservicable tires mounted,(local pickup, or add $100 for tire removal/disposal) $350

Please email on ron_horowitz*yahoo.com.

Last edited:
Back