Which Adjustable Cam Pulley to buy

We recieved one from millers today. Looks great, the middle section is completely new manufactured. Only the outer ring is from the stockpulley.

Great show... BF&I

Coming from Texas, we have not set up a booth. It would be nice, but it is so fun to spend the day walking the showfield. And as you know, there are many incredible cars you just won't be able to see anywere else.

Well Geez...

Don't tell me we have actually met and I've forgotten all about it...

A bunch of us usually PICNIC under a tree and at a table at the extreme south end of the park... just behind most of the X1/9s... ya really can't miss us.

We have encountered thisd phenominon though... that we get so interested and focused with meeting and visiting with each other... we never strolled around to look the cars!

HA!

We've now worked out a plan so that doesn't happen again... a little bit of both now!

Looking forward to meeting you guys... be sure to give us a shout way before next November...

They say alzheimers is a bitch Tony. I know I just murdered that word. It wasnt a straw hat, I needed it because I didnt have a tree to sit under. I was pedaling parts all day in the sun.

Back