Who is going to the most magical freak out on earth?

Mechanogeek

True Classic
I will be there in my big black Cadillac CT6. The X's and 850's should put orange flags on so I can see them over the hood.

I'll be there Saturday. I'm delivering my Saratoga top to the new owner so will be there in my Volvo C30... so no orange flags required for Fiats!

Both Bob Martin and myself will be there, although we have are reservations about this year's event. A long drive, 1250 miles for me and from what I heard of Florida and Disney from someone that was there last week. It is hot, the beach was crowded, the pool was crowded and the park was crowded. Too many people. I have to say though that I always enjoyed Freak Out's because they took me to places in the USA that I may never had a reason to go and see and for that simple reason I enjoyed what was offered. I hope that Disney does not take away from the event, will have to wait this one out.

TonyK.

Grimsby Ontario Canada.

At the 11th hour I had to bail on the plans to go due to some sort of weird scheduling for my son's Kindergarten. I was really looking forward to catching up with old friends live & in person, so this is a bummer. And, I have to throw together a short family trip alternative for this weekend....

If one of you shows up with a windshield wiper post bezel, or an entire post assembly or two, I'd be most grateful, and generous, and will boast your name from the mountaintops (as much as Florida has, anyway). I know this should probably go in the for sale and want category, but since we're gonna all be there...

20180714_072233.jpg

And for those of you who feel that Florida is hot in August? And that Disney and Orlando are crowded? You are absolutely correct. But don't forget the humidity! :cool: It is nearly possible some days to leave a vapor trail by fast walking. If you were wondering what it would be like to be a sardine, and being cooked in the tin, then you will likely be able to approximate that in Orlando in the summer time.

But, as long as you accept that, and ignore it as much as possible, you will find that it can be exceptionally enjoyable.

Oh, and don't be shy about using an umbrella. If you can block the sun, you will be a lot more comfortable.

if that part is the same as a 124 i have plenty
Thanks Beek. Don't know if they are the same or not. If you're gonna be there, and it's not too much trouble, bring one or two, and I'll bring my one good one, and we can compare.

I am really looking forward to meeting so many fellow X-aholics. (Sure, I can stop collecting X's anytime I want to.). heh. ;)

Thanks Beek. Don't know if they are the same or not. If you're gonna be there, and it's not too much trouble, bring one or two, and I'll bring my one good one, and we can compare.

I am really looking forward to meeting so many fellow X-aholics. (Sure, I can stop collecting X's anytime I want to.). heh. ;)
I think I may have a few of these laying around. Do you need just the cover part?

I think I may have a few of these laying around. Do you need just the cover part?

Yes. Just need the small plastic bezel. I didn't find any in the boxes of junk parts that I received with my project car, and I was able to source one from MWB.

Went to the Lakeridge Winery and saw a bunch of the folks there. Nice time but man, it was hot. And I should be used to it by now!

Back