WIDE BODY X19!

clabriex19

Low Mileage
hey guys ime selling my fiat x19 for the right price it has a TONS of body work that is all hand built out of tubular and fiberglass "wide body" it has fresh paint just painted about 10 hours ago it has the sohc 1500 5speed rebuilt motor custom exhuast and more interior needs work but other than that it runs grea t and looks even greater too! 6000 obo

Last edited:
That is one, interesting looking x19 - to say the least. Can you post a $ amount? Site policy to state an asking price.

An asking price is required

The FS&W forum rules state that you need to specify an asking price for any items offered for sale.

When posting items for sale, you must include the following information; description, model year application, price, location, contact info. Images are helpful. Be sure to include contact info if you want to be contacted via email rather than on the forum. Pointers to eBay auctions should include "eBay" in the post title or text.

I am sure you have some idea of what you would like to get for your car, so please add a price to your post.

Maybe it's my eyes,

but I think the original post noted 6000 obo at the end of the post. Didn't state what currency this was in. If yen or lira, it could be a huge bargain.

Mike

Back