Wils Pizza & engine meet *Anaheim near Disneyland*

abec

Wil
Ok, so time is quickly creeping up to when I need to put the engine back into my car. If all goes well the engine should be read to be put back in the car by the 3rd week of march. I humbly request help from my fellow socal X heads!

28th of March, my place in Anaheim near the corner of Chapman and harbor around noon.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm looking forward to lending a hand, however,

I'm in Texas from the 19th to the 23rd.

Any chance you can do this earlier or later?

Now, to connect with the Megasquirt car in San Antonio.

Ed

Hey, I'm looking forward to lending a hand, however,

I'm in Texas from the 19th to the 23rd.

Any chance you can do this earlier or later?

Now, to connect with the Megasquirt car in San Antonio.

Ed

I would like to do it earlier, that just depends on when i get the engine back. Head work is being done this week, and the block is waiting on pistons to arrive within this week or next.

Ill say play it safe and say change it to the 27th or 28th, I will call Friday and if the pistons did make it and I get a quicker then expected finish date Ill let post it.

*original post dates updated*

I'd like to lend a hand Wil...

I'm afraid I can't COMMIT at the moment but I'll pencil it in. I have a few other things afloat for March that I've committed to but haven't nailed down a date. I'll let you know as soon as I can.

(Pencil me in for an Italian Sausage and Mush-a-roomy-room Pizza... and MGD Draft...)

I may be able to help if its on a weekend... Keep us posted...:)
yea it will be a weekend, Ill know more about how soon my engine will be done by next week.

im already involved in helping someone reinstall an engine in thier spider on the 28th.
Ah, whats it got done? If it ends up happening the 28th then if you guys get done early your welcome to stop by still.

I'm afraid I can't COMMIT at the moment but I'll pencil it in. I have a few other things afloat for March that I've committed to but haven't nailed down a date. I'll let you know as soon as I can.

(Pencil me in for an Italian Sausage and Mush-a-roomy-room Pizza... and MGD Draft...)
Italian sausage & mushroom is exactly what I had in mind, hmmmm good.

I'll try and find a pen... Who helped you pull it...

... and who is John and what has he done to it?

Have you planned to install a new clutch... lightened flywheel, any other mods?

... and who is John and what has he done to it?

Have you planned to install a new clutch... lightened flywheel, any other mods?

My friend from school helped me pull it, he works at an alliance rental so he hooked me up with the engine hoist. He might show up and help, but only if he can't make it to some track event at button willow that weekend.

John is the guy whos building my engine, he owns his own machine shop (costa mesa R&D) Full rebuild w/ JE forged pistons & rods, and a big valve head.

John is lightning my flywheel, though I neglected to ask if he was ordering the clutch or if I was. I'll give him a call and find out, that might be important.

I have so many things going on with the car at once right now, to much to be honest. I took it almost all apart thinking I had enough time to get it painted, but got caught up on some other things and now I have to wait to get paint.

Mod wise, mostly the internal stuff and weight reduction. Umm tons of weight reduction in addition to no bumpers, I have an aluminum rad, no more sound dampening material (all 30 lbs of it), no carpet (I was shocked at how heavy it was), no headlight motors, NO HOOD OR TRUNK!!!! no just kidding they are going back on. Also having a test pipe made, along with an aluminum replacement for the rubber intake hose between the intake manifold and MAF sensor.

If I am overlooking any mods let me know!

Ok so we have just over 3 weeks, figured its time to post my address so you can find your way here.

Address removed by request

PM me or post up in the next week or two if you plan on coming.

Back