Would this rims fit Yugo? Link inside

The offset is wrong for a front drive car. You will likely also have issues with the fender depending on what tire you choose.

On the ebay ad, they are obviously mounted on a 500 which is a fwd car.But as you can see they reach almost to the fender edge.Call them up and ask if they have fitted or sold them to anyone owning a Yugo.Maybe a little fender rolling needed to avoid rubbing issues.If too wide, theres always fender flares you can fit.But you need to cut fenders for wheel/tire setup not to rub.Good luck and let us know!!

Just curious, how much are those wheels selling for?

About 20 years ago I had the Panasports polished I have on my Spider:

Spider.jpg

At the time there were no polished 4X98mm rims available so I paid dearly to have them polished. If I recall, $200 for the wheels and $400 to have them polished.

For what it's worth, I have a set of 81 X 1/9 alloys on my Yugo and either the offset is more or because the X 1/9 rims are wider, they still want to scrub a bit if anybody sits in the rear. I need to remove the spacers to see if this helps.

Yugo4.jpg

I'm running the so called 13 SR145 equivalent which I think is 13" 155 80s series tires.

Back