WTB: 1986-87 Fiat Bertone X1/9

Wayne

True Classic
Would be my first X1/9. Looking for a car that's been maintained but not a show queen. Driver condition with chips/scratches and a little wear and tear is fine. I've had black cars before and its no fun in the summers so a white, silver, red is good. I'm located in the Md/DC area. THX!

Would be my first X1/9. Looking for a car that's been maintained but not a show queen. Driver condition with chips/scratches and a little wear and tear is fine. I've had black cars before and its no fun in the summers so a white, silver, red is good. I'm located in the Md/DC area. THX!
Hi Wayne. If you have any flexibility on year, I have a red 82 that’s about to go up for sale.
Sam.

Attachments

• C3F39BA9-12A3-452C-A5EC-3147491387E2.jpeg
    C3F39BA9-12A3-452C-A5EC-3147491387E2.jpeg
    617 KB · Views: 53
This is a nice car.

It was bought by Doug VonKoenig in Georgia (or near there in the south) driven to Michigan where it lived in a nice garage for a few years and then sold to sjmst who has since really made the car very nice. You can search through what he has done as he has posted a fair amount of the work here on the Xweb.

You would do well to look at it.

This is a nice car.

It was bought by Doug VonKoenig in Georgia (or near there in the south) driven to Michigan where it lived in a nice garage for a few years and then sold to sjmst who has since really made the car very nice. You can search through what he has done as he has posted a fair amount of the work here on the Xweb.

You would do well to look at it.
Thanks! Now posted in F S & W forum

Last edited:
Back