WTB: Exhaust

mags

True Classic
Hello, if anyone has a exhaust lying around or planning to remove for something I would be interested.

Hello, if anyone has a exhaust lying around or planning to remove for something I would be interested.

You don't say for what year/application...
I can provide new 1974 USA for both 1300 & 1500 motors, 1975-80 carbureted, & 1980-88 fuel injected.

Which one do you need?
Chris Obert

If it's a late model exhaust you need, I will have one available soon. I am replacing the stock exhaust on my 86 Bertone with a SuperSprint exhaust I purchased a while back form another forum member.

I have plenty of exhaust parts

available, mostly late year models but let us know the year of your car so we can help.

I too have a carbed exhaust available. Pics on request.

Bad part on these exhaust is how heavy they are, so shipping adds up. If you can get on locally you are better off.

Ed

Wow sorry for my vague posting. :wacko:

I own a 87 Bertone

What I am really asking for is if anyone has a performance exhaust. I plan to replace my stock set up. My plan is to install a Vicks header, delete the cat and then have a bolt up 2.25 set up with a good high muffler for the remainder.

Maybe something like this one
http://www.dynomax.com/mufflers.php?muffler=ultraflowelded

Just thought I would ask and see what was out there before I set off and try to build one up.

Thank you and sorry again.

Back