WTB: Right front '74 turn signal

Rodger

True Classic
Last part I need to finish a Euro bumper conversion. Thanks. CORRECTION: I actually need the left side

Last edited:
sides

How do i know if they are lefties or righties ?

Hi,

mocowinner017.jpg

amberlenses-002.jpg

if you see the picture, the small squares in to the housing side light (clear in the picture) goes inside the body line, the amber square, is longer than the clear section, this goes to outside the body line, amber is the blinking side lights, the clear is the parking ones.

If you have all amber lenses, remove and see inside and check the square sections and see witch one is right or left/

clearlenses-n-001.jpg

Hope it helps.

regards.

Last edited:
Correction: I need the left one

I had bought one from mikemo90 and he had first said he had a left one and that's when I posted that I needed a right one. As it turns out, he had a right one and I just got it in the mail today. So if anyone has a left that they are willing to part with, let me know.

The '74's are distinctly angled to fit into the body opening below the bumper so they can only be right or left. The later year ones are symmetrical with the only difference being which side the electrical pigtail comes out of. Here are the pictures of the one I got from Mike today.

How to tell Left vs. Right

how do you tell a left or right side light? Is it by a number or letter stamped on the back?

Any easy way to ID them is to look on the back of the lamp housing (or if you have them, the black rubber boot for the housing), & you will find a cast-in letter "S" (Sinistra or Left) or a "D" (Destra or Right).

Left or right side of the car is always designated as if you were sitting in the car facing forward. :italia:

turn signal

sorry to be so confusing, but I have had a lot of requests for part lately I get a little swamped and don't pay attention sometimes.
d is pass. side
s is drivers side
mike m (the other mike m) will be here on Monday and the first thing after getting the car off the trailer will be to check for the lamp!!
mikemo90*aol.com

Back