WTB -throttle linkage assembly

tdskip

True Classic
Well as it turns out my boxes of parts are missing lots of parts. Anyone have a decent condition throttle linkage assembly? My car is a '74 but has as Weber carb'd 1500 in her.

Thanks!

Tom,

We (Tony) told you that day you should have stored and identified everything better.:eyepop: Sorry I can't help you with the linkage. We didn't do that the day we dropped the new engine and tranny into the X? Anyway, maybe someone has one for you.

Are you still looking for a coolant tank?

Mike

I might have some of these parts. Let me know what you find first and then you can look at my stash again...:)

We (Tony) told you that day you should have stored and identified everything better.:eyepop: Sorry I can't help you with the linkage. We didn't do that the day we dropped the new engine and tranny into the X? Anyway, maybe someone has one for you.

Are you still looking for a coolant tank?

Mike

Hi Mike - I usually bag and tag everything but in this case the car itself had been stripped and the donor engine came back incomplete. Being an X1/9 newbie it is onlynow that I am putting things back together that I am finding what was missing,

I had an MGA that I took part 7 years ago that is also glinbacl together now and it is a breeze since it was a complete car, I took it apart, and everything was labeled.

Back