WTB: X1/9 Snail Shell Mount

Vicks has them. I just purchase one.Motor Mount, Fiat X1/9 & 128 - (SKU 57-9362) $42.98

Have you received your parts yet? That is the one with the bad looking casting pictured that I mentioned, at least in comparison to my existing and broken mount.

Have you received your parts yet? That is the one with the bad looking casting pictured that I mentioned, at least in comparison to my existing and broken mount.
I have not. I expect them Friday or Saturday. I will let you know how it looks. I was concerned about the casting also.

Recieved the new mount today. Looks real good. I am happy with it. Heres a few pics.20180317_141603_Burst01.jpg 20180317_141503.jpg 20180317_141635.jpg

How quick do you need this mount Andrew?

I am looking to buy in the next few days. It is actually gating my engine build right now. I just emailed Steve C about a purchase for a handful of parts. If I can get the mount w/ or w/o a good bushing I can make progress pretty soon. PM me if you have one handy for sale.

Have one but its holding the 1300 in our parts car buddy. It's rough and would definitely need the bushing replaced. I'd send it to you for the price of the shipping but won't be able to remove it for a while. Sorry man wish I could help more :(

I am looking to buy in the next few days. It is actually gating my engine build right now. I just emailed Steve C about a purchase for a handful of parts. If I can get the mount w/ or w/o a good bushing I can make progress pretty soon. PM me if you have one handy for sale.
I’ve got one you can have for the shipping. It’s the one off of my 81 that is probably the original. Casting looks ok, just a lot of oxidation and the bushing needs replacing.
D37FB17A-46F8-4E1F-B327-9D584E7ED9C2.jpeg

Are you still looking for one Andrew? Can’t you wait for a bit for it? Maybe I can jimmy up something to hold the engine up for now if you still need it?

Back