WTT for Header

tigeravg

True Classic
I Need a header for an X build.

Have some great stuff to trade. How about a rear lower valance and grill for a late model? Mid 80's rearview mirrors? An entire FI wiring harness (just bought from Matt)? FRONT AIR DAM (metal) for an early model in great shape? Center console from an early model with AIR(cool switches which I believe are tough to get). A set of CD91's and/or 100+ wheels...perhaps trons (two good center caps).

Or maybe an OEM radio delete "Bertone" logo blanking plate...

Me gots lotsa goodies...let me know.

PBS

JJ,

If I had the cash I wouldn't blink twice...

I've purchased/parted out 3 cars lately and need to tone down the spending (oh yeah, Xmass too). I'm down to just a few more parts needed to complete this build.

Thanks for the offer.

exhaust

Found and traded! Thanks everyone.

BTW, could still use the following;

Yugo style pigtail for electronic Distributor.
Clean "Beertap" type X1/9 shift knob.

Thanks

I Need a header for an X build.

Have some great stuff to trade. How about a rear lower valance and grill for a late model? Mid 80's rearview mirrors? An entire FI wiring harness (just bought from Matt)? FRONT AIR DAM (metal) for an early model in great shape? Center console from an early model with AIR(cool switches which I believe are tough to get). A set of CD91's and/or 100+ wheels...perhaps trons (two good center

Or maybe an OEM radio delete "Bertone" logo blanking plate...

Me gots lotsa goodies...let me know.

If those rear view mirrors are really the sideview ones and are mounted on the door metal can you please post pics?...thanks

Back