X parts, cleaning the shop...

budgetzagato

Administrator
Keep finding X parts in my bins! Prices negotiable. Buyer pays actual postage. Paypal preferred, but hey I'm flexible. Click on pics to enlarge.

Late driver's side mirror no adjustment knob $20, late driver's side mirror (knob and it works) and glass $35:

Right and left cowl grilles, all have imperfections like small missing grillwork, cracks, etc. $10 each?

Ignition; ICU $35, ICU w/harness $45, coils $15 each, distributor $25, used side terminal cap $5: ICU SOLD

Valeo clutch friction disc $40, 1500cc oil pickup and drain tube $25?

Digital clock internals $10

Bertone OXS light mileage counter device free+shipping:

Used AFM $50

Side air intake scoops $25 each

Taillights $60/pair ONE SET SOLD

Wobbly bolts $50/set of 16

Amber turn lens, backup lens, $10 each, grommets free+postage GROMMETS SOLD

Postage from 98506, Olympia WA.

What's left...

Late driver's side mirror no adjustment knob $20:

Right and left cowl grilles, all have imperfections like small missing grillwork, cracks, etc. $10 each?

Ignition; ICU w/harness $45, coils $15 each, distributor $25, used side terminal cap $5: ICU SOLD

1500cc oil pickup and drain tube $25?

Digital clock internals $10

Bertone OXS light mileage counter device free+shipping:

Side air intake scoops $25 each

Taillights $60/pair ONE SET LEFT

Backup light lens, $10 (other stuff in pic sold)

Want more than one?

I have another digital clock I intend to gut to use the housing as an O2 sensor monitor as I did in my X. I can send both sets of guts if you like. PM me your address just to make sure I have it.

How about I trade you...

You send me clock guts, I send you clock case. :)
You keep a good clock.

Arrived safe and sound

My package came today. Lets see, I IM'd on the 12th, paid on the 13th, shipped on the 14th and on my step 2200 miles away today!

Very well packed and very satisfied. :thumbsup:

Definitely some eBayer's out there who could take some lessons in communication, speed of getting the box to the shipper and how to properly pack things.

Many thanks and greatly appreciate the fine service and interaction. :dance2:

Karl

My package came today. Lets see, I IM'd on the 12th, paid on the 13th, shipped on the 14th and on my step 2200 miles away today!

Very well packed and very satisfied. :thumbsup:

Definitely some eBayer's out there who could take some lessons in communication, speed of getting the box to the shipper and how to properly pack things.

Many thanks and greatly appreciate the fine service and interaction. :dance2:

Karl

+A Million! (I got my stuff today as well).

Whenever I see a Gregory Smith FS posting, I'm on it. Bought many things from him and every deal has been excellent. :love:

More parts...

I think I qualify as a hoarder. :eek:mg: Maybe not. Anyway, found a few more non-Scorpion parts. Prices are negotiable, plus postage.

Late model door/fender trim with mounting hats and screws, $50:

Instrument cluster, note crack in clear cover, $30:

Unknown front spoiler, 131/Brava? $25

Prices lowered... still negotiable...

I really want to move this stuff along, so offers are encouraged. Thanks!

Back