X1/9 1300 weber, alternator and starter for sale

more 1300 parts for sale

keept for years on my spare parts I found this more

carburettor weber for x1/9 1300 I can't read the number, water choke uknown conditions as is!

price is $20.00 plus 15.00 s&h (heavy)

img8658q.jpg

img8659zg.jpg

img8660bq.jpg

alternator marelli $20.00 plus 15.00 s&h (more heavy) as is.

img8663d.jpg

img8664s.jpg

img8665nd.jpg

starter 1300 $20.00 plus 15.00 s&h (much more heavy!) as is
img8666g.jpg

img8667w.jpg

distribuitor points 1300 w/cap $25.00 free s&h (I mess with the other one I paid 15.00 for s&h and I sold for 10.00 bucks)

img8668f.jpg

img8669m.jpg

So Ricky... yur saying ya can't read the base...

... of the carb? Have ya tried spitting on it or black grease? You can also mic the base openings... I believe though... it should be a 32mm something or other... manual secondary... and a desirable upgrade to the 28/30 vacuum secondary found on '79 and 80s.

As for the alternator and starter... are you saying you have not tested them?

I think if you took a moment and bench tested the starter it would be an easier sale... and take the alternator to a FRIENDLY parts store... for the same. Then folks would know they are getting a rebuildable core or a good part!

(You could easily ask double for them if they are working...)

Anyway... I'm happy I don't NEED them... but that carb is sure a desirable thing to have. Good luck with your sales!

Thanks Tony

Just I saw a TV show last day about "HOARDERS" and when I look at me on the mirror I feel a shame by myself!!!:eek:

I have a lot of parts I'll never use and just I thinking to start to remove the 1300 to start!:)

The carb I cleaned but is unreadable just I know is a 1300, the other parts just for time I didn't have time to tested.

Last edited:
Don't watch that show!

... Because most of us kinda have the same problem! It'll only depress ya!

BUT... it is indeed good to rid yourself of stuff that you probably will never use and others here can certainly appreciate.

The problem that many of us seem to have usually stems from an upbringing where we didn't have any of this stuff. Now that we can afford it, we do... and do and do!

You'll be fine... take two aspirin and call me in the morning...

Back