X1/9 Brake Fluid Reservoir Replacement Kit (Part V)

Jeff Stich, that is wonderful and all that we can ask for. Please, let me know when you fabricate some for sale.
V/r,
Mike

Hi Jeff

I'd like a reservoir also. It's for a 1981,, 1500 . I need to replace my master, so will replace reservoir and lines at the same time. Please put me on the waiting list. Thanks

Re: Waiting List

If there is a waiting list, add me to it. Thanks

Ok, done! :)

As of now, I have 5 names of folks waiting for the next available kit(s):

1. Jim Young
2. Twosheds
3. Aperdomojr
4. Sloovis
5. Henway

Last edited:
Update 8/30/15

I've been able to round up a few more core reservoirs for these kits, & so far have been able to fill orders for 3 of the 5 names on the Waiting List noted in my previous post (Jim Young, Twosheds & Sloovis).

Within the next few days I'll have 3 additional reservoir kits available, with aperdomojr & Henway having "first dibs" on 2 of those, leaving 1 kit left available to anyone else. If you want one, let me know asap! :)

(aperdomojr & Henway, please check your PM)

2 more kits available!

I now have 2 more of these brake reservoir kits available, PM if interested. :wink2:

Last edited:
Paid :)

Jeff, I sent payment via paypal a couple of weeks ago. Check your PM. I sent the paypal confirmation #, address, etc. :)

Just checking,,

Hi Jeff, Did you receive my pay Pal payment? I sent it Aug. 22 ,,,I had forgot to put my full info. address etc. I did send a P message the next day or so with the info. but don't know if it worked, It doesn't show up in my messages?? No rush, just want to know it it's in progress. :hmm:

Got it.

Payment was received & package was sent, & while USPS gives me no certain timeframe on international delivery, I'd expect it to (hopefully) arrive some time this week? :)

Back