x1/9 facebook group

facebook is an internet community where you can chat and become friends with people with the same interests as you (x1/9s) its free and fun with a great gallery of x1/9s thanks pete

Man, do I hate Facebook

I think one has to be extremely lonesome or lost to like that thing.
No way I am going to spread my personality all over the net for every sicko to do as they wish.
If I want to get in touch with anyone I can do the search and find him/her.
I know Facebook has become the thing of the future, THE FUTURE STINKS.
Please don't let this forum be buried in the Facebook grave.
:wacko:
Enjoy -

You and MM are Old Farts...

... just like me!

HA!

There's nothing wrong with My Face or Spacebook or Titter... its how they are used.... and therein lies the problem.

i dont let facebook rule my life but i have made friends through the x1/9 group and its amazing how many different 'guises' of x1/9s are out there,there are some awesome machines i have never seen before and its similar to here you read people x1/9 experiences,modifcations etc. infact some of the members of the x1/9 ownersclub here in the uk are meeting up with some french and danish x1/9 owners in june of this year this may never of happened without the facebook group,not everything has to be bad after all your in control i what you get involved in thanks pete

I'm an old fart too and I use Facebook

to trash talk with my daughter's boyfriend in Boston......Los Angeles Lakers vs. Boston Celtics, NY Giants vs. N.E. Patriots. It's a good thing we're 3000 miles apart because that way our arms are too short to reach out and smack each other.

Mike

I use Facebook as a social tool, it cost me nothing (advertising, including all the stupid ****e on Facebook pays for it), saves me money on phone bills, I make more friends than I would without it, go to events I would not have known of, ect.
I like it!

Back