X1/9 parts F/S

Jeff Stich

True Classic
I still have a few random X1/9 parts I'd like to clear out of storage...

X1/9 & Strada 1500 .030" main bearings, NOS part #5881025. $10/set

5881025mainbearings1.jpg

Weber 32DMTR/DMTRA/DATRA & 28/30DHTA carb base gaskets, NOS Fiat part #4244046, 20 gaskets per set. $10/set.

basegaskets32dmtra.jpg

Engine valve shim buckets (used); complete 8-piece set. $10/set.

Used upper cambox engine mounting brackets for 1974-78 X1/9 1300cc engine. This bracket mounts to the inboard end of the camshaft housing (above the thermostat assembly), & one end of the top "dogbone" engine-stabilizer bar bolts into the open end of this bracket. These brackets came off of X1/9 cylinder heads that I've salvaged for spares for my Fiat 128 - the 128 uses a different top bracket than the X1/9, so I don't need these. $5/pair.

x19uppermounts.jpg

Smog/emissions air pump filter housing + filter; 2 sets available.
Set #1 - used filter housing + 1 NOS filter element. $8.
Set #2 - used filter housing + 2 NOS filter elements. $10.
Set #1 + #2 combined - $15.

Marelli alternator brush pack; OEM Fiat part #79014921 in original factory packaging. Also used on X1/9 & Lancia models. $10.

SOLD - Targa bar weatherstripping corner rubber joints/blocks. 1 left & 1 right, in good used condition.

Front under-headlight black plastic trim plate. Good used condition with both mounting studs intact. $10

Driver-side front suspension radius rod & bracket assembly. $5 (Control arm at bottom of photo has been SOLD already).

SOLD - Original black vinyl tool pouch/case. No tools inside, just the vinyl pouch. Fair condition, retainer strap snap works fine, need a little cleaning on the outside. The heat-sealed seam on the right side is separating in 2 spots (see detail photo), could probably be re-sealed with a leather-working hot iron/knife or just good old-fashioned needle & thread.

x19toolpouch3.jpg
x19toolpouch2.jpg

x19toolpouch1.jpg

x19toolpouch4.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Jeff, Interested in a pack of gaskets

... and control arm. (minus the radius rod assy.)
I just need to make sure it's the correct side for me. I'll let you know this evening. Thank you.

Friendly Repair Tip

I fixed my seams thusly:

1. good cleaning with rubbing alcohol
2. scuffed the area lightly with 400 sandpaper
3. wiped down again with the alcohol
4. liberal amts of superglue in the seam
5. pressed down overnight with a weight
6. be careful that the the glue does not ooze out and glue the pouch to the weight!

I fixed my seams thusly:

1. good cleaning with rubbing alcohol
2. scuffed the area lightly with 400 sandpaper
3. wiped down again with the alcohol
4. liberal amts of superglue in the seam
5. pressed down overnight with a weight
6. be careful that the the glue does not ooze out and glue the pouch to the weight!

plastic wrap to prevent glue sticking where not wanted might work

Believe it or not, I once used the edge of an iron (yes an iron, like you iron your clothes with) to reseal one of the plastic pouches. It's originally a heat seal, so I just repeated the original. Mine didn't have that nice perforated look to it, but it worked.

Basically primitive plastic welding.

1 more item...

SOLD - Last night I found a set of the early "b - bertone" script targa bar plastic grilles that had somehow wandered off to my workbench...:whistle:

Decent condition, no cracks, $15/pair. SOLD

Last edited:
Back