X1/9 Thermostat Housings

Eurosport(UK)

www.eurosport-uk.net
I am a vendor 😊

Spring is on its ways in the northern hemisphere and many people are now starting to get their cars out of the garage and embarking on those little jobs ready for the summer season. I'm hoping this season will be much more friendly and there will be a lot more events and opportunities for everyone to get together safely!

The past couple of “staying at home” years haven’t been complete fruitless and there has been some interesting developments over here in the UK....

I had been looking for a supplier for X1/9 Thermostat Housings since I took over Eurosport (UK) back in 2007. They have always been an issue and as my supply of old and used ones dwindled, I realised that the time had finally come to sort the problem once and for all. I know some imaginative people out there have managed to "bodge" housings together and re-work ones from other cars, but.... for those who want a simple bolt on replacement I now have the answer. These replacement thermostat housings are made exclusively for Eurosport (UK).

• Faithful reproduction of the original factory unit
  • High strength aluminium alloy casting, fully heat treated, and machine finished
  • Now fitted with stainless steel take-off pipes, includes stainless steel cover bolts and bleed screw, together with anti-seize assembly compound
  • Supplied with gaskets for cylinder head and cover
So, say goodbye to old corroded main hose ports and rusted through pipe tails.

Can ship worldwide – see website for specific shipping prices, but to ship a 1500 Fuel Injection housing to the USA it would be £11.21 and for the same thing to Canada it would be £10.50.

Available in 4 model variants, all £290 ex VAT: 1300, 1500 Carburettor (Early), 1500 Carburettor (Late) and 1500 Fuel Injection.

X1/9 Thermostat Housing - 1300
X1/9 Thermostat Housing - 1500 Carburettor (Early)
X1/9 Thermostat Housing - 1500 Carburettor (Late)
X1/9 Thermostat Housing - 1500 Fuel Injection

co041_lrg.jpg

co042_th01_lrg.jpg

co044_side_lrg.jpg

co044_th03_lrg.jpg

Also, now available new reproduction Expansion Tank Hose Set. Hoses with correct form for both 1300 and 1500 models using the original style expansion tank. A perfect replacement for old factory hoses that often split at the ends and perish over time, or to replace generic straight hoses that can kink in the confined space of the engine bay. Set comes complete with stainless steel hose clips.

X1/9 Expansion Tank Hose Set

co040_lrg.jpg

£22.45 ex VAT with post for just the hose set to USA £8.66 and to Canada £8.01

Ship both the Housing and hoses set together and save on postage 😊
To the USA £12.48 and Canada £11.75.

Claire @ Eurosport (UK)

Last edited:
I'm impressed that you thought to make the USA spec fuel injection version of these housings. Considering the rest of the world does not need the added temp sensor hole it would have been easy (and less costly) to stick with only the carb versions. While there may not be nearly as many "FI" X's (compared to carbed) worldwide, there is a need for replacement housings. Not only for servicing existing FI cars, but also for FI conversions from carb cars...either utilizing the factory FI system or developing a aftermarket system for more performance. Having the FI thermostat housing available makes it much easier. Also there have been cases where owners wanted to add a (more accurate) water temp gauge to their X. The FI housing would be ideal for adding a second temp sender to do that. Kudos to you...or should I say "brilliant". ;)

Hello Claire and Eurosport, thank you very much for these very important parts. We X 1/9 friends are all happy with your support and that of all other parts suppliers that do their best to find and/or have parts (re)produced. This is very important to keep our beloved X 1/9's alive......

Ciao,

Henk Martens
Netherlands

Back