X1/9 web page

Hi Guys

Finally I decide to put on the air my web page, here is the latest 5 years info about the most representative projects I made for my X1/9

As I explained on the page I’m not a professional just another enthusiast who love his ride.

I hope you like it!

www.trazia.com/x19
x19webinvitation.jpg

Thanks for watching

extrasmallrbrbadgezv7.jpg

Ricardo
X19/79

Nice website Ricardo

and I really like the gallery of photos of your car. :)

great page

I was actually looking at this morning at work, I had your old calendar link in my favorites.

wow :)

Cool and nicely done, love the eye candy pics!! :pimp:

The site is like all of Ricardo's other work, high quality :clap:

Nice Job!

Ricardo, your site looks great!

BTW are you the one selling the repro upper weatherstrip corners on ebay for $25? I just bought a pair.:)

Perfecto Ricardo, as usual.

Your projects are inspiration to us. Accurate, good tast, well done, and so is your web page.
Thanks Ricardo
:clap:

Fantastic!

Great job on both the car and the web site! Thanks for the inspiration to give my eXxie the care it deserves.

I did notice one thing in the photos of your excellent cooling system perhaps others could comment on: Steel straps on copper pipes. We can have aluminum heads on cast iron blocks with copper head gaskets. What is the real-world experience with dis-similar metal corrosion?

Thanks for reply

You know I follow all comments when i post this project. but i didn't change the straps for copper because i didn't have time, but since i finish this project a couple years ago i didn't have any problem regarding corrotion or some, maybe because on those pipes going thru anticoolant and don't regular water.

every week i check my levels and averything looks ok!

thanks.

Ricardo
X19/79

Thank you guys

This little car make me feel important, I'm very proud to have part of cars history parked on my garage.

thank you again!

Ricardo
X19/79

Boy... and I thought I was sick of lookin' at BLUE cars...

HAHAHAHA!

Great work Ricky... LOVE IT!

I especially love our Bucking Jackass... it just "says it all!"

Great site,love it!!!....

keep it going my friend,this is a never ending story.Thanks for sharing carnal,.......:clap:

Thanks Albert

You Right, we always put on the list new projects, next one will be to replace the light from console instruments / dashboard for leds.

Thanks again

Ricardo
X19/79

Maybe you should just send it to me Ricardo

...and I'll brighten things up for ya.

Thanks Bob

Thank you! On that way i'll refuse to get wrong size or model led's I guess just you need the sockets right?

I bought those bulbs but isn't fit (lol)
sorry i can't resist to make jokes regarding my ignorance

2124270616a80dd12968b.jpg

Ricardo
X19/79

Back