XWEB stickers?

Jim McKenzie

1972 850 Spider
I bought a couple of these last year for my X. I had them say "Midwest Bayless K20 X1/9" but wondered if there was any interest in "us" doing a mass order that maybe advertised XWeb or FLU.

http://www.ebay.it/itm/2x-Fiat-X1-9...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item53f4d034da

Just this year's crazy idea...like last year's "Should Xweb expand to include other Fiat cars?" that has seemd to work out pretty well So if this idea sucks, I'm still batting .500 :)

I bought a couple of these last year for my X. I had them say "Midwest Bayless K20 X1/9" but wondered if there was any interest in "us" doing a mass order that maybe advertised XWeb or FLU.

http://www.ebay.it/itm/2x-Fiat-X1-9...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item53f4d034da

Just this year's crazy idea...like last year's "Should Xweb expand to include other Fiat cars?" that has seemd to work out pretty well So if this idea sucks, I'm still batting .500 :)
I'd like an Xweb one.

I think it's a great idea. There is an old Xweb sticker, I may have an example. Not sure how many members have one.

I'd like to put an xweb sticker on my X. Without this site and the members here, I don't think I would have ever become an owner!

There are some already!!!

I can't remember if it was George Aspon or Ricardo Borja that made these up...

Look closely at my back window...

It says: "www.xwebforums.org"

I sure would like to see that inside or with the Bertone "swoosh" Logo like the one Jim McKenzie alluded to... as well as some "Business Cards" to hand out also!

I'm sure we can "individually" get about 250 made up for about $10 bucks, but I would like to see some assemblance of uniformity.

Put me down for a YES on all counts!

Count Me In

I would proudly let my X-Flag fly...

BTW Tony, surely you could have found a better photo than your car "assuming the position"? HA!

HAHAHA... I have several of those...

"assuming the position" photos, I'm afraid... but no others that I could find with the decal showing.

Here's another when I accidentally caused the alternator terminal wiring plug to come loose, but looked as if it was still connected! I think if I had shut off the 200 watt CD player I might have made the remaining 45 miles home!

BTW... our Rudy here noticed that the sticker reflected backwards onto my WINK 5-Panel rear-view mirror... and he then could read it perfectly when he pulled up behind me.

sticker

I have a friend that might be able to make these stickers. I will have him do a mock up and get pricing.

here is some samples

I can't remember if it was George Aspon or Ricardo Borja that made these up...

Look closely at my back window...

It says: "www.xwebforums.org"

I sure would like to see that inside or with the Bertone "swoosh" Logo like the one Jim McKenzie alluded to... as well as some "Business Cards" to hand out also!

I'm sure we can "individually" get about 250 made up for about $10 bucks, but I would like to see some assemblance of uniformity.

Put me down for a YES on all counts!

I remember this project 3 or 4 years ago...

X19xwebforums1_zps4b0746f9.jpg

X19xwebforums-blue_zps596e9950.jpg

X19xwebforums-red_zps8c9ff49a.jpg

X19-xwebforums-120110_zps381de7ef.jpg

X19xwebforums2_zps759b0ffb.jpg

But I quit, because people never agreed on the final design, after many many many changes I tossed all the changes and leave it the design as I made since the beginning but never sent it to print.

Regards.

Silhouette

Always a great "club" sticker. Always had them on my nissans and subarus. I'll take two in a gold color :)

I agree

with Tim & Tim.

Ricardo, what do you think these would cost? Also, Tony's suggestion of "business cards". They might not necessarily need to have people's names on them which would keep the price down. Just something to hand out to prospective new members??? Plus, if you put Tony's credit card number on the back of the cards, members could get a discount on towing. :eyepop:

Mike

again..

with Tim & Tim.

Ricardo, what do you think these would cost? Also, Tony's suggestion of "business cards". They might not necessarily need to have people's names on them which would keep the price down. Just something to hand out to prospective new members??? Plus, if you put Tony's credit card number on the back of the cards, members could get a discount on towing. :eyepop:

Mike

I don't want to lurk against Jim's idea, just I place this old project to get ideas for his new project.

If Jim's agree I can re-start this old project again, But needs to be ONE DESIGN, ONE COLOR If Xweb people wants to have a good price to buy, business cards I have no idea, but must be cheap if we buy a big bunch of those cards. (same with the xweb-decals)

Regards.

Back