Yet more pics of FFO

kmead

Old enough to know better
Here are the majority of the pics I took at FFO 2010 in Asheville. Had a great time and met some wonderful people, but sadly not as many as I hoped to (the faults mine, not any of the other fine guests).

http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn32/karlmead/FFO2010KMead//

If anyone wants a pic of their car which I took I would be more than happy to email it.

Thanks and all the best.

Karl

Last edited:
That side took forever, Pete Ziegler who I rode with was in line on that side. I thought he would never get parked.

Hah! That was a trick question! That will teach me to not get a good read of the lay of the land.

I didn't say you were anything but a bit slow :sun:

I am glad I didn't have to do that job. You guys did a good job of it though as no cars were damaged, everything was aligned and we didn't hurt the facility. Sounds like a win win all around to me.

Just a bit slow... ;)

I see you got a few pics of the Yellow 124 Sport Coupe from Texas! Did you see under her hood?

I bet, you guys did a tremendous job. During the day and a bit I was there I had a great time. The venue was great, the road course chosen for the Saturday afternoon drive was great (loved snaking down the hill on that secondary road was excellent), parking by the Fiat display, dinner, entertainment and so on were all first rate. The karting autocross was great fun. Wish I could have been there for Thursday and Friday as well as Sunday morning/afternoon, I would have been able meet many more people and not make so many social faux pas by not knowing who I am talking to :grin:

You definitely deserve a vacation from your vacation, for a job well done. You all did. I look forward to when our chapter can do the same for you and everyone else.

Oh yes indeed. I love the clear cover over the throttle body throats. I look forward to being able to apply even 10% of his effort on my coupe. Its truly a wonderful car. I have been following its development on the 124 Spider forum.

Jeff's car looks excellent,

but he was ready to rip the FI off of the car and pitch it when I met him! I'm glad he got the Megasquirt sorted out enough for the return trip to Texas.

Back